CRT pictures?

MOMI2KIDS

Original Poster
I was told when I made our AR for CRT that they take pictures when you get there and then they are given to you at your table.
Ok, my question is are these a seperate purchase or are the pictures included in the price of your meal?

Thanks in adavnce
Lisa Momi2kids@cs.com

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
From another thread:

WDWKat26 said:
The photo package, which is included in the price of the meals, will include four 4"x6" prints, one 6"x8" print, and one 6"x8" print of Cinderella Castle in a Cinderella-themed photo holder. Guests arriving for breakfast and lunch will take a picture with Cinderella (character subject to change) in the Castle Lobby.

Parties of one to six will get one photo package; parties of seven to 11 will get two packages; parties of 12 to 15 will get three packages; and parties of 16 or more will get four packages. Guests also may purchase additional photo packages.

JPVonDrake

Just to clairify...

1 - 4 PAYING Guests recieve 1 imaging package
5 - 8 PAYING Guests recieve 2 imaging packages
9 - 12 PAYING Guests recieve 3 imaging packages
13 - 16 PAYING Guests recieve 4 imaging packages
17 - 20 PAYING Guests recieve 5 imaging packages

The number of Imaging Packages continues to rise for each increment of 4 paying Guests

*Infants (age 2 and under) are NOT included in the PAYING Guests breakdown.

Also the "Once Upon A Time Breakfast" and "A Fairy Tale Lunch" will have a Magical Moment that is fun for everyone but is prepared with the children in mind. During this magical moment, Disney Princesses, Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother, wishes, hopes and dreams are all tied together with sparkling effects. The children are reminded that we never know if all of our wishes will come true, and they are encouraged to always wish, hope, and dream for the very best.

The "Dreams Come True Dinner" has a Magical Moment full of festivities, fun, guest participation, and Disney Magic created by Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother. The guests join in by celebrating and learning how to begin to make dreams come true and it all ends with a glittering finale. This is a special Once Upon a Time that ends with the Fairy Godmother’s best wishes for everyone to live Happily Ever After.

*Characters are subject to change without notice.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

mrtoad

We just went earlier this month and were charged for the photos. I am assuming that should not have happened now, am I wrong? It was like $20+ for the package. If I should not have paid, how could that have happened and can I do anything about it?

Thanks,
Mike

JPVonDrake said:
Just to clairify...

1 - 4 PAYING Guests recieve 1 imaging package
5 - 8 PAYING Guests recieve 2 imaging packages
9 - 12 PAYING Guests recieve 3 imaging packages
13 - 16 PAYING Guests recieve 4 imaging packages
17 - 20 PAYING Guests recieve 5 imaging packages

The number of Imaging Packages continues to rise for each increment of 4 paying Guests

*Infants (age 2 and under) are NOT included in the PAYING Guests breakdown.

Also the "Once Upon A Time Breakfast" and "A Fairy Tale Lunch" will have a Magical Moment that is fun for everyone but is prepared with the children in mind. During this magical moment, Disney Princesses, Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother, wishes, hopes and dreams are all tied together with sparkling effects. The children are reminded that we never know if all of our wishes will come true, and they are encouraged to always wish, hope, and dream for the very best.

The "Dreams Come True Dinner" has a Magical Moment full of festivities, fun, guest participation, and Disney Magic created by Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother. The guests join in by celebrating and learning how to begin to make dreams come true and it all ends with a glittering finale. This is a special Once Upon a Time that ends with the Fairy Godmother’s best wishes for everyone to live Happily Ever After.

*Characters are subject to change without notice.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

mrtoad

I just asked my wife and she said it was over $30 for the package. Now I am upset. Was that suppose to be part of my meal?

Thanks.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
mrtoad said:
We just went earlier this month and were charged for the photos. I am assuming that should not have happened now, am I wrong? It was like $20+ for the package. If I should not have paid, how could that have happened and can I do anything about it?

Thanks,
Mike

The whole thing changed as of today [1 Feb], so what JPVonDrake and I were talking about [he much more accurately than I] wouldn't have been in effect when you were there.

Sorry if we led you to believe otherwise.

mrtoad

No that is ok. I don't mind that I paid, only if I paid and should not have.

Do you know why they made the change? It was a steep price for photos on top of a steep priced meal, so did they make the change due to compaints or something?

Thanks,
Mike

Nicole

The price of the meal is even steeper now (after Feb 1st.) I'm sure they changed it because they can. The restaurant is so popular that pretty much the old "supply and demand" think kicks in.

mrtoad

Did the other character meals go up too, like the Princess meal at Ekershus in Norway? I prefer that one over CRT as the food is so much better and less rushed I feel. They also do a photo now prior to entering.

Thanks,
Mike

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom