CRT for breakfast and new park time

ELG13

Original Poster
I have an ADR for CRT at 815, the park is opening at 9 that day. It just clicked that they do the opening different with main Street open at 8. I was so hoping to have an empty main Street to walk down and get a few of those rare uncrowded pics. What time will they let us in for our ADR? I feel like that even with an empty park it is still a 15 minute walk with kids to get to the castle and I am afraid we will be late if we are let in the same time as everyone else waiting...

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You will be let in at 8 am with everyone else. You won't be late for your ADR, as all guests with breakfast ressies are in the same situation as you. ;)

IMG_8669.JPG

IMG_8668.JPG

ELG13

Original Poster
You will be let in at 8 am with everyone else. You won't be late for your ADR, as all guests with breakfast ressies are in the same situation as you. ;)

View attachment 231450

View attachment 231452
I'm a little bummed we won't get that empty street. That was always a perk of getting one of those hard to get ADRs. If our reservation was at 8 would we get in early? Just wondering how strict they are with the 15 minute rule? I know at one point a coworker had one for 745 but had to give it up....just wondering I guess for future reference.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
With a 9 am opening, the earliest ADR is 8 am and there aren't any CMs outside the turnstiles anymore to admit guests any earlier than 8.

ELG13

Original Poster
Well that just stinks but I am still excited to have gotten the ADR. I guess it's not one of the big secrets anymore. How far can guests go? I was excited to learn about the change to give us time to hit stores we normally pass up in order to get to some rides while lines are shorter.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Guests can go all the way down to the castle stage. The entrances to all the lands are closed and blocked by CMs until the opening show on the castle stage (8:55 am) is over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom