Crowds the week before Christmas this year

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
So I'm debating on going back the week before Christmas this year and taking my daughter because she is out of school that entire week... however looking at the calendar, I bet a lot of schools will be...and Christmas falls on that Sunday (the end of the week).... so based on your all's experience and how the calendar falls this year, what is you guess on the level of crowds that week (looking at Dec. 15-22)? Insanity?

I've been between Christmas and new years and not sure I want to experience that again..

JIMINYCR

The week just before Christmas always has building crowds, getting more and more each day moving closer to THE DAY. Guests are flying in early, trying to beat the holiday airport craziness, and get some park time in before the insane capacity crowds hit. Even the first two December weeks are getting more oppressive than ever before. Crowds are certainly better than the days between Christmas & New Years day but still going to be crowded with long lines.

Upvote 0

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Original Poster
The week just before Christmas always has building crowds, getting more and more each day moving closer to THE DAY. Guests are flying in early, trying to beat the holiday airport craziness, and get some park time in before the insane capacity crowds hit. Even the first two December weeks are getting more oppressive than ever before. Crowds are certainly better than the days between Christmas & New Years day but still going to be crowded with long lines.

much more crowded than the 1st week and a half in June I went this year?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom