Crowds during Thanksgiving?

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
Question for any of you Southern California locals.

We'll be there the weekend of Thanksgiving. WDW sees larger crowds around that time (which is why we tend to avoid it), I'm wondering if DLR is prone to the same sort of thing?

Just wanna get an idea of what to expect. Thanks!

TP2000

Worst crowds are the Sunday thru Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Those days can be tragic. Then, thanks to the miracle of AP Blockouts and a ban on Cast Member comp passes, from Thanksgiving day thru Sunday after Thanksgiving the parks are only moderately busy.

It's almost the complete opposite of WDW's crowd patterns, which is just one of many Disneyland things that is the opposite of WDW.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
Worst crowds are the Sunday thru Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Those days can be tragic. Then, thanks to the miracle of AP Blockouts and a ban on Cast Member comp passes, from Thanksgiving day thru Sunday after Thanksgiving the parks are only moderately busy.

It's almost the complete opposite of WDW's crowd patterns, which is just one of many Disneyland things that is the opposite of WDW.
Good to know! Thank you! Now we're even more excited haha.

vancee

I've been going every Thanksgiving week (including Thanksgiving Day) for the past 6 years with family. Thanksgiving Day has little to no crowds, it's awesome. But Thanksgiving week isn't that bad actually, it sometimes gets a little crowded, but not too much. Hopefully it will be like last Easter, the park was so empty that I wasted my Blue Bayou PTN package because I found way better seats 5 minutes before the parade started.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom