Cricut Machine

shari71

The Michael's ad for our area has all Cricut machines and supplies at 25% off this week. The nearest one for me is an hour away so I probably won't get to make it, but thought I would let everyone know.

I embossed it with my 2"x2" Quickutz. I bought this 3 years ago and thought about selling it since I don't use it much, but after 100 hearts being embossed I realize how much I love my Cricut. I just want a Cuttlebug now for embossing, but I am trying to cut back on scrapbook spending...need to use the stuff I bought already.

Disneyfalcon

Shari, I have a quickutz and some alphabets. I NEVER use it these days. I hate being restricted to one size for my alphabets! I need a cricut!:D

eagles

Shari, I have a quickutz and some alphabets. I NEVER use it these days. I hate being restricted to one size for my alphabets! I need a cricut!:D

hey..i have a quickuz and 1 alphabet! i only used it once, the letters were just too small for me. it was one of those things i bought off qvc.

Disneyfalcon

hey..i have a quickuz and 1 alphabet! i only used it once, the letters were just too small for me. it was one of those things i bought off qvc.

That's my problem. It never fails that for my page, one of my alphabets is too small, one is too big, etc.

shari71

Truthfully, I bought so many alphabets for it off Ebay and they are still in a binder. I am thinking of having a scrapbook rummage sale to get rid of them. I only want to keep a few right now...I have 4 binders worth.

I joined a direct sales company in January. About a month into it they decided to sell Quickutz products. I bought the Silhouette from them but still collecting dust :mad: Then the only dies they offered with retired ones that I already had. I just quit with them last week. There were too many problems for me to stay with them.

Do now I need to clean out my room. Motto: Get current stay current...but it is expensive :shrug:

shari71

This isn't great and textured paper doesn't scan well. I needed a birthday card really quick so I made this. She loved it.

OK, my images won't show up so I am just posting a link to it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sharij/858515672/

Attachments

• mickeycard.jpg
    mickeycard.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 77

shari71

QUOTE=mouselvrmom;2377072]I can't see it, Shari.[/QUOTE]

For some reason my images don't post. I edited the post with a link to it. You would think as a web developer (me) I would understand all of this :):ROFLOL:

showphoto.php

Coree

Okay, ever since I first read this thread a few weeks ago I've been trying to justify the cost of the Cricut machine (at least to my husband). Finally last week a friend that I scrapbook with all the time and I decided we purchase it together. So today we finally picked one up and I just cut out my first letters. This machine is a GREAT purchase. Thanks for getting me hooked on it everyone! ;)

Disneyfalcon

Splitting it is such a great idea!! Unfortunately we move too much for me to share something that expensive, but my sil and cousin both have one that I use when I'm in town!:D

shari71

Oh, just wait until the princess cartridges come out in Oct...You will never see me again because I will be cutting :) or going to Disney...darn my day job too...well, maybe I will come out of hiding once and a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom