Credit card

Princess Kaylee

Original Poster
In May we are doing our first reunion trip. Although we have been to WDW on numerous occasions our relatives will be experiencing it for the first time. They are going to give me the money to book their trips and we are all doing the quick service meal plan. I do not want my credit card or dining credits on their Magic bands. Is there a way I can do that?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
If their packages are booked seperate, and they are in seperate rooms,etc, then your dining plans would be seperate and the only way they would have charging priveleges would be if you authorized it at check in.

MickeyMomV

Also keep in mind that with the MB all charging is done to your room not directly to a card. You would then pay off your room charges with a card at the end of your trip (or sooner depending on your room charge limits). You are not directly linking a credit card to your MB.

In addition, others have stated that if you have multiple adults in your room guest services can keep the charges separated so that everybody can pay their portion of the bill with their own card. No more trying to figure out who bought what at the end of the trip.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Each room is dealt with separately. If they are in the same room as you, the Dining credits will be pooled, but you can specify who has charging priveleges and who doesn't. If individual rooms are all occupied by the same family, then dining credits are shared among the people in each room but one room's guests can't access the credits of another room.

Cammie

(Just to expand on what others have correctly stated...) During the online check-in process, you can only specify one credit card per room but you will need to add a 4 digit PIN code for charging privileges. If you don't want other guests in your room (like your children) to charge to your account, don't give them the PIN code. In the case where you have multiple adults sharing a room, once you arrive at your resort, you can add additional credit cards for individual members.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom