Creature Comforts at Disney's Animal Kingdom to become Starbucks

vinnya1726

That space is a nice size...it would make a decent sized Starbucks or maybe another type of Quick Service Restaurant. If they could expand the footprint more they could build a great Table Service Restaurant at that location. When AK extends hours and welcomes Avatar land, they are going to need another Table Service for dinner.

Rob562

Is it possible they're demoing it for a path to Festival of the Lion King?

I've been wondering if they bring the currently backstage bridge behind Creature Comforts to be on-stage with the Lion King theater opening. If so, perhaps they'll build a new First Aid station on the "mainland" side of the bridge to eliminate the ambulance/EMS backstage issues that would be created by making that bridge a Guest-access area.

-Rob

LL2WDW

That was my thought as well. Discovery Island has been giving up a surprising amount of merchandise real estate recently. Maybe they don't need as much as the original park called for?

They're currently expanding Disney Outfitters, so that should make up for the loss of CC. I would also wager they would include merchandise location(s) in Pandora.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom