Creative People!! Surprise help!

Amy Shelton

Okay, so I will be making the reservation tonight for our September 2015 trip!! My fiancé doesn't know(but I know he is okay with it) and this will be a surprise for our 3 year anniversary then the trip will be on our 4 year anniversary!

I need help with how I should surprise him?! I LOVE the idea of a scavenger hunt! Any cute ideas?! I am too excited!!

Fun facts! We will be staying at Wilderness Lodge! His favorite character is Simba, favorite movie is Mulan. He loves Kingdom Hearts and we stayed at port Orleans French quarter last time. Idk if I can or should incorporate that!

LET ME HEAR YOU'RE AWESOME IDEAS!

JIMINYCR

Do thing in bunches of 3 or 4
Blow up 3 Disney balloons with messages tied to them about your trip
Set up a pre Disney scavenger hunt around your home with clues about your trip plans.
Get him 3 or 4 Disney gifts to open
Arrange for 4 Disney extras that he'd like ... ex. shows, boat rides, parasail,
Give him 4 Disney gift cards for your 4 years anniversary trip

Upvote 0
Since he loves kingdom hearts, I would plan it around that. Maybe do the scavenger hunt (I've done a couple around the house for my boyfriend with rhyming clues!) and end it with a minature keyblade. Under the keyblade put an envelope which says that this is the key to both your heart and the kingdom. On the back side of the envelope, on the flap write "Which kingdom you ask?" Then inside have a piece of paper that says the magic kingdom along with the details of the trip you planned. That or a scroll instead of an envelope maybe. Scrolls always feel magical. Or if you have time, you could order the custom Disney maps and put them in the envelop (they're so fancy and free).

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

I've heard that people making surprise trips to Vegas, buy poker chips from EBAY with the hotel name on.
Could EBAY assist you - old room keys / fast pass tickets, half eaten turkey legs, etc etc

Upvote 0

Amy Shelton

Original Poster
I've made this life size keyblade for him! It's going to be the ending present and then it'll have a scroll with the reservation details on it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 35
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom