Creating a Disney theme park resort

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Stage 4
Transporation

Monorails through 3 more hotels

Hotels

Disney's Naboo Hotel - Moderate Hotel. Eating Places are The Queen's Fest - Buffet that has a breakfast character meal and without a Character meal for dinner,Counter Service , Naboo's Bakery. Includes Bar, arcade, pool area, and Shop.

Hotel named from an area of the Disney Park is built- Moderate hotel. Food Places in has a Buffett, Table Service, and Counter Service. Includes Bar, Shop, Arcade, Swimming Pool

Disney's Pixar Hotel - Value hotel with themes of Toy Story, Cars, Nemo, and Ratatouille. Includes a counter service area , arcade, multiple pool areas and Shop.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Phase 5

Transportation

Monorail to Travel's Showcase

Disney's Traveler Showcase

Stuff in Traveler's Square - area you are after you first enter the park, but this area isn't design for rides and the rope drop is in the center area where there is a bridge to the New World Region.

Traveler's Square Fountain with explorer's statues nearby
The traveler shop
The last stop - Table service that includes breakfast Character meal. Meals start before the rope drops.
The Right takes you to Traveler's port. It is boat Transport that takes you to different regions in Travel Showcase if you don't want to walk.
Going to the Left takes you to Travel Square Amphitheater. Travel Square Amphitheater hosts a night time show that is a travel theme of World of color except for late November to early January. There is a stand near Travel Square Amphitheater that sells drinks, Popcorn, Cotton Candy.

New World Section

New World Dock area
It is around the final attraction, but on your right hand side.
The New World Section - Attractions
Canadian River Rapids Ride
Soarin' over Canada
The Great Wild West - American Adventure type show that shows
shows famous wild west events, outlaws, the way people lived in the Wild West.
Lewis and Clark River expedition - a whitewater river raft ride based on the explorations of Lewis and Clark.
JamesTown settlement -dark ride that shows scenes of the Jamestown Settlement including Pocahontas saving John Smith's life.
Sleepy Hallow attraction dark ride- It is not based on the tv show
The Tour of the Caribbean Islands featuring Jack Sparrow - It is a boat ride that has Jack Sparrow taking you a tour different Caribbean Islands.
The legendary pirates Tale Ride - Ride that shows the tales of Jean Fleury, François Le Clerc, Black Beard, Henry Morgan, Black Bert, Stede, Bonnet, Charles Vane, Edward Low, Anne Bonny and Mary Read
The Tour of the Aztecs- omi-mover ride that shows that culture before the Spanish Conquered them.
Boat ride that shows history of the Mayans.
Costa Rica Crystal Palace hosting tropical gardens, birds and waterfalls
The Tour of the Incas- omi-mover ride that shows the history of the Inca's before the Spanish conquered them.
Amazon River Boat Ride
Andes Mountain Roller coaster

The New World Section -Meet and Greats
Pocahontas and John Smith
Captain Jack Sparrow

The New World Section -Table Services
Canadian Steakhouse
The Melting pot - Serves American food
Caribbean table Service
Mexican Table Service
Brazilian Steakhouse

The New World - Counter Service and Stands
Canadian counter Service place
American counter service - service classic American counter service food like hot dogs, Philly cheese Steak and other American classics
Popcorn stand and Funnel Cake
Caribbean Food counter service
Taco Stand
Costa Rica Snack Bar
Brazilian Food Counter Service

The New World section - Shops
2 Canadian shops
3 American shops
2 Caribbean Shops - includes goods from Cuba
2 Mexican shops
1 Costa Rica Shop
1 Peru Shops
1 Brazilian shop
1 Andes Mountain Region Shop

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Europe Section of Travel Showcase

Dock Location in Europe Section
Dock location at around the final attraction in the Europe section by on your right side.

Europe Section - Attraction
Theater -used for Classical music, Opera and ballot for the entire European region
Dr. Who: Time Vortex- Motion simulator dark ride.
Robin Hood dark ride
King Arthur trackless ride
Mary Poppins trackless ride
Rivers of Spain- 10 Minute boat ride where guests board a boat for a Journey through the Culture and Wonders of Spain.
Alps Sled Coaster
Sleeping Beauty Dark ride
Hunchback of Notre Dame -dark ride
Matterhorn Coaster
Rhine River cruise
Snow Queen Show
gondola dark ride - boat ride through various Italian scenes
The Escape of Mount Vesuvius - Flying Roller coaster Ride that you escape from the lavas going to Pompeii
Leaning Tower of Pisa- Multiple drop ride like Tower of Terror
The history and Culture of Austria- American Adventure type show
The culture and history of Poland - American Adventure type show
The history of ancient Greece rice ride - trackless ride that shows the culture and history of ancient, scenes includes 2 of the 7 wonders of the ancient world in Statue of Zeus at Olympia and Colossus of Rhodes.
Hercules Dark Ride
The Odyssey- themed flume ride. This based on the poem by the ancient Blind Poet Homer.
The Grand tour of the Ancient Greek Gods - Trackless ride that shows you the gods of ancient Greek mythology.
Dracula dark ride
Sivka-Burka Dark Ride
The grand adventures of the Vikings dark ride - it shows the history of the Vikings
Norse Myth dark ride

Europe Section -table service
UK Character Meal
French table Service
Switzerland Table Service
Austrian Buffet
German table service
Polish Table Service
Italian Pizzeria
Italian table service
Green Table Service
Scandinavian table service
Romania Table Service
Russian table Service

Europe Section - Meet and Greets
Aurora
Quasimodo
Esmeralda
Hercules

Europe Section - Counters service, stands, food only shops and bakeries
Fish and Chips Stand
French and Norwegian Bakery
French Ice Cream and sorbet shop
Swiss Chocolate Shop
pretzel stand
Polish Bakery
Strudel stand
Italian counter service
Gelato Stand
Demeter’s Marketplace
Russian Counter Service

Europe Section -Shops
Doctor Who Shop
3 UK Shops
1 Spain Shop
3 French Shops
1 Switzerland Shop
2 Germany Shops
1 Denmark Shop
1 Austria Shop
4 Greece Shops
1 Romania Shop
1 Russia Shop

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I created boat Transportation for a reason. The amount of attractions, and eating Places is going to make this into a big park. It is either that or create Railroad Station for Regions.

Wikkler

Prehistoric World
Oh, here we go...
Escape from Extinction- Coaster ride that has you escaping from man eating dinosaurs from different periods that the dinosaurs lived in.
...man-eating? At least you acknowledge that dinosaurs lived in more than one period.
Fire Mountain - flying rollercoaster. Fire Mountain actually is an active prehistoric Volcano. Guests would fly and soar through and around this living breathing volcano with its molten lava and dark and scary theming.
Not all prehistoric periods had volcanoes and honestly that's a stereotype that makes me sick.
Mammoth Falls - A large flume ride about the ice age and a family of mammoths, a pack of saber tooth tigers, and breaking glaciers.
Mammoths... saber-toothed cats (not tigers)... How original.
The great ice age tour- omi mover ride has you back in time and you are able to meet Prehistoric Mammals.
Not all prehistoric mammals lived in the Ice Age
Wolly's glacier stand - where you can buy his frozen drinks
WHO'S WOOLLY?

I'm probably being too harsh, and after all, why should I expect any prehistoric-related media to be accurate?

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I think Big Hero 6 could be part of the Marvel area. Where are the fireworks show?
The Fireworks Show is in the first park. The Fireworks are able to been seen at Main Street USA like they do at all the Magic Kingdom type parks or at the restaurant at the unnamed Deluxe Hotel.

It is something I would like to wait after the movie comes out. The other problem is the amount potential spots for future Marvel movies. I already have 3 marvel attraction adding 2 or 3 more isn't a problem, but it is how far Marvel wants their comics to be turned into movies is the issue from a theme park stand point.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
You didn't mention the fireworks in the first park btw UK isn't part of Europe.
Fair enough about the first park.

UK is located closer to Europe than North America. Back When I was in grade School back in the 1980's, I was taught UK is part of Europe despite not being on the mainland.

The other thing thing is UK actually is considered a part of Europe despite not being part of the Mainland of Europe. A lot of Websites around the World even consider the UK part of Europe despite not being on the mainland.

The European Union actually calls the UK a European Country. Proof: http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/member-countries/index_en.htm

The other thing is BBC News Europe does have UK listed as a Country in Europe. This isn't a wikipedia thing as a result.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I didn't forget about rest of the regions Travel Showcase in terms of Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Oceania. I actually got most of that done except for Oceania right now. I found the Asia section pretty easy to do and I have over 15 attractions for the Asia. I basically have to have do New Zealand and Australia although I am trying to do more research on Africa to make it better than it is right now for attractions.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Africa section- doesn't have Egypt since it will be in Middle East Section

Africa Section- attractions
Lion King Dark Ride
Festival of the Lion King
Tarzan stage show
Village Theater - puppetry take on African animal fables. Animal Fables are Crocodile got its skin, How Zebra got its Stripes, and the Lion and the Jackal go hunting.
Night Safari: Flashlight Fun- attraction that has animatronic animals that move or do something funny when you shine your light on them. There is also a scoring system too, so you can compete with the guest next to you to see who spots the most animals.
Soarin' Through Africa - shows most of Africa including the wild life.
Dr. Livingston's Journey through Southern and Central Africa. - Boat ride that shows you Dr. Livingston's Journey.
The History of Aksum empire - Omni-Mover
The culture of the Luba Empire Walk through
The Tour of Ancient Carthage - Trackless ride that shows the history ancient Carthage
The Congo River Boat Ride-includes AA's of Crocodiles and other wild life.
The legendary Monsters of Africa tour - Tour includes AA's of Inkanyambas, Kongamonto, Impundulu, Adze, Bili Ape, Gbahali ,Ninki Nanka, Popobawa, Grootslang, Mokele mbembe, Tikoloshe and other African legendary creatures.
Kongamato: A rollercoaster themed to a mythical African creature
History of Morocco - Trackless ride
Mount Kilimanjaro Roller Coaster
The Pirates of North Africa - Boat ride that has is based on the Barbary Pirates
Travel Showcase Dock

Africa section - Table Service
Lion King theme table service
Tarzan theme Table Service
Tusker House
Tunisian Table Service
Morocco table service
Boma - flavors of Africa Buffet
Tanzamia table service

Africa Section - Counters service, stands, food only shops and bakeries
Kusafiri coffee and bakery
Tamu Tamu
Tunisian counter service Service
Morocco Counter service

Africa Section - Shops
Lion King Shop
African craft shop
African mythical creatures shop
1Tunisia shop
Morocco market place shop
1 Tanzamia shop

Last edited:

Wikkler

It's... kinda odd that you put Egypt in the Middle East and not Morocco, Tunisia, or any other of the Arab countries. Is it just because it's closest?

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
It's... kinda odd that you put Egypt in the Middle East and not Morocco, Tunisia, or any other of the Arab countries. Is it just because it's closest?
Yes,It is because its the closest. It is was a very hard decision for me due to the Arab influence of the countries in that part of Africa.

I had other issues to deal with in terms of North Africa as a whole since since some of the general population thinks its part of the Middle East and another part doesn't. I also had to consider how many attractions I would have in terms of Africa and the Middle East.

I would be hurting in attractions for the Middle East without Egypt because most of my Middle East Attractions depend a lot on histories of empires or ancient civilizations. I have 4 attractions on Egypt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom