Craig - waiter at Liberty Tree Tavern

enough

Original Poster
on Saturday following the half-marathon my family and I went to the Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch. It was the first time my girls (4 yo and twin 2.5s) had ever been to MK and they were in awe.

It was also their first time experiencing characters in person.

Well, one of our twins did not take well to Pluto and that set the tone for the rest of the meal. We switched seats so she'd be in the corner away from the characters.

Our older girl didn't do so well either - she was a bit worried that her little sister wasn't so pleased with Pluto.

But, our other fearless daughter finally warmed up and got some pictures with Chip, Dale and Minnie.

Now, on to the kudos.

We were being looked after by Craig - a very nice, very helpful guy who really made our experience a good one. He convinced my older daughter to come take a picture with him since she wasn't keen on taking a photo with the characters. So what would have otherwise been a bad experience with the kids negatively reacting to the characters was turned into a fun time by the help that Craig offered.

All in all a great guy, and the epitome of Disney service. So, hopefully you'll read this Craig and know that you made our lunch great.

thanks!

IMG_2930.jpg

Sketch105

I know him as well. He is like this in and outside of work and is a generally caring and understanding individual. Kudos to him for ANOTHER job well done!

Scoobydoo0319

This is craig!!

This actually IS Craig!! Someone shared this with me and i am sooo excited to read this!! It's stories and moments like this that make me proud to be a cast member, and not just some server!!! Im always looking for ways to create more magical moments for my guests! To this wonderful family, thank YOU for sharing this magical moment with others on here!!:sohappy::wave::wave::sohappy:

becanya

This actually IS Craig!! Someone shared this with me and i am sooo excited to read this!! It's stories and moments like this that make me proud to be a cast member, and not just some server!!! Im always looking for ways to create more magical moments for my guests! To this wonderful family, thank YOU for sharing this magical moment with others on here!!:sohappy::wave::wave::sohappy:

Craig...do you work at lunch time?! We will request you when we come in November and in January! I would love to have you as a server!:wave:

enough

Original Poster

Hey Craig!!

Thanks again for a great memory - we still see your smiling face every time we watch the vacation video I put together for our trip.

Any chance you're still working at MK? We'll be down for a quick visit in March - the girls would get a kick out of it if we saw you for lunch again!

B'town Kellys

Our favortie cast member!

I was really excited to see a thread about Craig at Liberty Tree. We first encountered him on our 10th wedding anniversary trip, and he made it extra special. He made our meal at Liberty Tree one of the highlights of our trip, and we made sure to request him last June for my 40th birthday. He is absolutely our favorite cast member in all of the parks, and we hope to see him in September for my wife's birthday!
photo.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom