Country Bears now meeting in Frontierland

SpectroBro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Now that Chip and Dale are moved to Town Square, the Frontierland vacancy will be filled by the Country Bears! I know some people won't be excited about this, but personally I'm thrilled! Big Al, Wendel, Shaker, and Liverlips. These are roaming sets, and not at the old chipmunk location ☺️

Kman101

Such a fun meet & greet! Which reminds me...I really want that CBJ jug they sell!

I made sure to finally get the jug this last week. They were selling it at one of the carts in Frontierland. I'm sure it's still in Pecos Bills and elsewhere but I saw it there and got it.

belledream

I made sure to finally get the jug this last week. They were selling it at one of the carts in Frontierland. I'm sure it's still in Pecos Bills and elsewhere but I saw it there and got it.
Yeah! I've just tried to restrain myself from buying a liter of sugar but it's just so darn cute!

tmthomas52

From Ohio and I've been to Disney World 6 times somehow this remains one of two attractions I have managed to skip every time in Disney World along with Relfections of China.

Princess Leia

Now that Chip and Dale are moved to Town Square, the Frontierland vacancy will be filled by the Country Bears! I know some people won't be excited about this, but personally I'm thrilled! Big Al, Wendel, Shaker, and Liverlips. These are roaming sets, and not at the old chipmunk location ☺️
Does this mean like it did in the 90s? That characters aren't forced to stand in one location, and they can actually walk around?

Princess Leia

Don't forget the 70's and 80's.
Well, I wasn't really around then, but I sort of assume that the 90s was a continuation of that :p

That doesn't mean it was perfect when I started going. I remember meeting Belle, Beast, and Esmeralda all outside of the French pavilion, but I think that was a M&G area.

brb1006

Well, I wasn't really around then, but I sort of assume that the 90s was a continuation of that :p

That doesn't mean it was perfect when I started going. I remember meeting Belle, Beast, and Esmeralda all outside of the French pavilion, but I think that was a M&G area.
I think that was a meet and greet area at Epcot. But I think the 90's was the last decade that still allowed various Disney characters to wander through the park at MK and lasted as late as 2004 since I remember seeing a group of Disney characters heading to the parade gate to prepare for Share A Dream Come True Parade.

AndyS2992

Oh no, they are creepy as hell..

wendel-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom