Pre-Trip Counting down for our WDW trip in October

Hi All,

First who are we? Michel, Ria and Sacha. True Disney lovers for years and since 2006 annual pass holders for DLP and also shareholders for DLP since 2 years! We go to DLP about 4 times a year. Sometimes just a short weekend trip, sometimes longer. You can find some TR from our DLP trips the last 2 years (see signature) and photo's of earlier trips to DLP (also link in signature).

Mies and Ria.jpg

Me and Ria last summer in DLP

Sacha HTH 01.jpg

Sacha in DLP last Christmas.

The feeling that we are going to WDW for real is getting better and better! And now it's time to share that feeling with you all.

Off course as true Disney lovers WDW was on our wishlist for years! And this year it is finally going to happen. I was there before when I was 18, so almost 24 years ago!

Next Saturday we are going to book our trip! We probably will stay in a villa with two cars (we are going with friends). We will be in USA from October 17th until October 24th. Just 7 days, but I bet the 7 days will be marvelous. The plan is to go to WDW for 4 days and 2 days to Universal. We need to ride the Harry Potter attraction ;).

harry potter.jpg

And Sacha is determining to ride Despicable Me and buy a minion as big as she can find :)

minion.jpg

Much more to come about our pretrip feelings and counting down.

So far the report... and I'll leave you with some pictures we are dreaming on to see live :)

disney-world-area-map.jpg

castle WDW.jpg

monorail.jpg

And hey the most important one.... can't imagine how the feeling will be when riding the road on the next picture!

gate WDW.jpg

More to come!! Counting down.... booking -2 days ... WDW -266 days!!

Have a mice and magical day!!!

Last edited:

FlaggNL

Original Poster
Can I come with?! Pretty please :D? One day I hope to do the same as you Flagg! Enjoy the PTR'ing :)

Lol, I guess more people wanna join in :) Off course there will be a day in the future... for the € it should't be a problem... the costs for the trip are not that high as we expected... although the stay in WDW.. well.. guess we want to buy a lot of merchandise :) I am enjoying every minute of it!! Tomorrow it will be official :)

FlaggNL

Original Poster
oh man, we are there oct 4 through 12 just going to miss you. enjoy WDW, so excited for you

hej thanks, should have been fun if you were there the same time with your family :) But also just a week for you.. ppl here say we are crazy to go for just a week, but the holidays in that time is just a week. But I am sure we are thrilled about the trip and that October '14 will be the first of many many trips in the (near) future :) Tomorrow will be the day, we will make it a official trip :)

imagination30

@FlaggNL where are you guys staying? , you guys will have a blast... , you will most defiantly have to try a churro , especially the barvian cream one. - if you guys are going to all four parks .. at holly wood , ride toy story first and then head over to the new star wars its awesome!

Tinkerfan4ever

We are going the same time as you and staying at the Boardwalk villas. (Oct 18-25) We go every year in October. The weather is beautiful and the food and wine festival is a lot of fun. We have also done the Mickey's not so scary Halloween party and that was a blast! Enjoy your trip. Oh and crowds are VERY manageable. You will love it.

FlaggNL

Original Poster
IT IS OFFICIAL :) yesterday we booked our trip! We are leaving dutch grounds on October 17th at 0900 morning. We will touch ground at Orlando Sanford at 13.55 local time. Our 2 Ford Escape SUV's are waiting for us and then the trip to the villa in Kissimmee.

Tomorrow I will update more info! Here are 2 pictures :

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bye for now!!

Last edited:

FlaggNL

Original Poster
@FlaggNL where are you guys staying? , you guys will have a blast... , you will most defiantly have to try a churro , especially the barvian cream one. - if you guys are going to all four parks .. at holly wood , ride toy story first and then head over to the new star wars its awesome!

hej there! We are staying in a Villa in Kissimee. We have also arranged 2 cars, so from the villa we will go to WDW and the other 3 parcs! Also a trip (2 days) to Universal in in the plans.... we absolutely will try a churro and can't wait for the new Star Tours 3D :)

FlaggNL

Original Poster
We are going the same time as you and staying at the Boardwalk villas. (Oct 18-25) We go every year in October. The weather is beautiful and the food and wine festival is a lot of fun. We have also done the Mickey's not so scary Halloween party and that was a blast! Enjoy your trip. Oh and crowds are VERY manageable. You will love it.

hej thanks for the reply! Halloween in Disney is always very special and my best guess it's even better in WDW than in DLP. Universal is also in our plans, when I surfed the inet the HHN at Universal looks marvelous! Don't know what to expect for the Food & Wine festival :) And We are very sure we will love it!!! And great you are there in the same period... maybe we will walk into each other :)

FlaggNL

Original Poster
I am so excited for you ( and your family) ! I was paying more attention to the "we-booked-our-magical-trip-to-WDW"-post than the powerpoint slides of my last exam! You look very excited @FlaggNL !

Thanks for the reply :) But hey better get good grades... don't wanna be responsible for bad grades :) And we look excited and we ARE excited :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom