1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Countdown to our Disney Wedding :) a step by step report of planning our wedding

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings, Honeymoons and Proposals' started by BJones82, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Mna

Mna Member

This thread has been invaluable as we are looking into a Disney wedding, although a much smaller one, lol! I hope you come back and update with the report!

2. da1070

da1070 Member

Final report? Pics?

3. bjones82.5

bjones82.5 New Member

Hey Everyone,

After getting married I left my job and with it lost my work phone so I also lost the multifactor authentication I had setup so this is my new account I finally made :) I know it has been a long time but I promise I am now working on a trip report and getting pictures uploaded :) For our 1 year anniversary we ended up going to Disney Land and now we are currently 26 weeks pregnant which is awesome :) It was a beautiful day :)

We're so glad to hear our experience is helping people :)

dizfan917 likes this.
  4. Ryan Oakes

Ryan Oakes Member

By chance did you get the bride and groom magic bands and boxes? I know this is a long shot but would you be interested in selling them? I'm paying extremely well for a set with boxes. Thanks!

5. Ryan Oakes

Ryan Oakes Member

Did you by chance receive the bride and groom magic bands? If so would you consider selling for a very good price?

6. Ryan Oakes

Ryan Oakes Member

Did you by chance receive the bride and groom magic bands? If so would you consider selling for a very good price?