Could this possibly happen?Just a thought!

Robert Sadler

Original Poster
Hi WDW Fans I have been a big Celine Dion fan for many years and what an inspiration Celine is!
one thing I have recently thought about crazy idea, I would love to hear Celine do her own version of our favorite WDW soundtracks this is a very very slim chance of it ever happening but worth trying may be word may get out who knows?
We where all Kids once upon a time ...even we all know Celine is a bit of Disney fan herself once upon a time.... Beauty and the beast.
Would there be any chance Celine disney style album!
Even WDW would be up for it I would of thought!
I am sure there are some Celine fans who would love an album of this type from any classics to the most modern favourites.

CELINE DION HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES

Robert Sadler

Original Poster
His avatar has him standing in front of the Vegas sign so...
Yep thats little old me,all by myself.... I am a Big celine fan been for many years also well travelled and a big disney fan even visiting WDW many times well cool place. I some times feel like 100 years old but who cares I am still big kid at heart will be out in wdw in october 2014 again.As a celine fan I did have a crazy thought about the above could it be a possiblty I know it would be a very very slim chance of it happening but interested on peoples views and i even go as far as saying there must be Celine fans on this brilliant WDW forum....

mousehockey37

I originally thought that Celine sang the songs "Promise" and "We Go On", but upon a little research found out that it, in fact, was not her.

The person who sang it sounded like her, but was actually a better, lol.

seahawk7

Yep thats little old me,all by myself.... I am a Big celine fan been for many years also well travelled and a big disney fan even visiting WDW many times well cool place. I some times feel like 100 years old but who cares I am still big kid at heart will be out in wdw in october 2014 again.As a celine fan I did have a crazy thought about the above could it be a possiblty I know it would be a very very slim chance of it happening but interested on peoples views and i even go as far as saying there must be Celine fans on this brilliant WDW forum....
If you like Celine Dion then thats all that matters. I actually don't mind her. I just saw you in front of the Vegas sign and she performs in Vegas... I thought it was cute. But do you think she would get to sing the Elton John songs he performs for Disney? He is a bigger diva than her. Might be a drag out-pulling hair kinda thing. :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom