Could this be Universal twisting the knife!?!?!

cheezbat

I hope they announce those things for the 25th. It'd be awesome to finally see some artwork for both the new hotel and Waterpark...and Kong!

Also looking forward to seeing what other minor adds Uni may have for 2015. (Parade update? Cinespec update? Uni museum? Small ride/show?)

Ginzuishou

Why not take out any spins, turns, or ANYTHING that might be a problem for someone? Better yet, just shut down the entire ride completely. Then, no one will have a problem with how the ride moves. Oh, and can we tone down the water on Dudley, about 10% less water please. thanks!! Wait, wait, just shut it down, shut it all down... yeah, that's the best solution. close the park!!! let it rot because of a few spins someone didn't like.

:)

AndyMagic

There isn't one. The media never caught wind of it (as far as I know.)

And the spinning definitely returned afterwards, so unless something else happened just recently that I don't know about, it should still be operating normally.

I just got back from IOA a few days ago. The "spinning" returned only in the sense that the ride pivots to direct attention to the show scenes. It no longer whips you around or does complete 360 spins like it used to. The new ride profile is a shadow of its former self and hardly justifies the ride system but at least they worked on a compromise instead of just leaving the ride turntables locked.

Nick Wilde

Well, since this has kinda turned into a Universal Free-For-All thread, has anyone else had trouble with the hidden songs on the Rip Ride Rock It? I tried it but all the songs I tried just gave me a beeping error sound.

squidward

What's the plan for the Kid Zone? For the life of me, I don't understand why they haven't turned this into a Bikini Bottom area.

JT3000

So apparently there was another CITH incident earlier this year that I was unaware of, but I can't get any details. Either way, I would hope they are working on a solution. Simply altering the normal operation of a ride that is perfectly safe when no one's fooling around is unacceptable. But their track record (see Dragons) doesn't give me much faith.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
So apparently there was another CITH incident earlier this year that I was unaware of, but I can't get any details. Either way, I would hope they are working on a solution. Simply altering the normal operation of a ride that is perfectly safe when no one's fooling around is unacceptable. But their track record (see Dragons) doesn't give me much faith.
Unfortunately, that may be the most logical solution. To be completely frank, though, I think they should augment the ride so there's NO height restriction. There are already very few rides that everyone can ride. It only makes sense that the major "kiddie" dark ride should be accessible by everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom