Could this be Universal twisting the knife!?!?!

JCtheparrothead

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. No knife twisting today. Hopefully Disney can get that hole sewed up and bring the gun to the knife fight.

GLaDOS

As impressed as I was with Diagon Alley, I could happily visit Universal and never see any more Potter stuff. I know I'm in the minority, but I've had enough. Give me Seuss Landing or Springfield any day.

Luckily there is ample amounts of non-Potter stuff coming to compliment Diagon and the next phase of WWoHP

tribbleorlfl

Anyone go to the first one and can share your experiences? What all is entailed w/ this Expo? Any chances for autographs? Trying to decide if the packages are worth it

DisneyDaver

I really hope so, as I love those parks, but the focus on Harry Potter has gotten to be a bit much (IMO).

I agree. I like the Harry Potter stuff, but I would like to see some of the other rumors (Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Fast and Furious, Jurassic Park expansion, Seuss expansion) or new ideas come to fruition before more Potter.

Last edited:

squidward

I agree. I like the Harry Potter stuff, but I would like to see some of the other rumors (Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Fast and Furious, Jurassic Park expansion, Suess expansion) or new ideas come to fruition before more Potter.

I don't know if it's because my kids love it or I'm just a big kid myself, but Seuss Landing is my favorite area. Cat in the Hat is a great dark ride. One Fish, Two Fish is the best of the hub and spoke type rides I've ever been on. And, if we can get on the left track, we LOVE the Trolley ride.

DisneyDaver

I don't know if it's because my kids love it or I'm just a big kid myself, but Seuss Landing is my favorite area. Cat in the Hat is a great dark ride. One Fish, Two Fish is the best of the hub and spoke type rides I've ever been on. And, if we can get on the left track, we LOVE the Trolley ride.

Seuss Landing is one of my favorite areas too. I was disappointed to hear that the spinning on the Cat in the Hat has been toned down. I've never been on the Trolley ... last time I was there the line was longer than I wanted to wait. I will be there with my niece and nephews in November so we will definitely try it out then. Why is the left track better?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom