Could Mr. Toad's Wild Ride ever come back...?

PhotoDave219

Are you counting Little Mermain and 7DMT as medieval stories too? Or do you mean Fantasyland is where all the medieval stories are?

Was that when both fleets were operational or just the Western fleet? If so, I'd imagine with both they ranked quite a bit higher.

Actually, now I come to think of it, it that the quote that Walt wanted to say to Khrushchev? ....in which case it would be DL only.
A little bit wishful thinking of course, given that the Disney fleet are boats not submarines.

Hense the "amiright?"

Goofyernmost

All I really want is to bring an end to Princess Fairytale Hall (I really hate it)

Don't we all? ;)
Not me, I've never been in it, I have no intention of ever going in there, I'm not even sure where it is. (the old Snow White ride maybe?) Doesn't matter I thought that ride was lame too. So, the thing is that some like it some don't, just like everything in life. When people stop going to it, it will stop existing. Simple law of supply and demand.

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
Not me, I've never been in it, I have no intention of ever going in there, I'm not even sure where it is. (the old Snow White ride maybe?) Doesn't matter I thought that ride was lame too. So, the thing is that some like it some don't, just like everything in life. When people stop going to it, it will stop existing. Simple law of supply and demand.

I respect your opinion P.S. yes it is in the place of Snow White.

FettFan

Actually MK would be the only place to put it. Fantasyland is only medieval stories, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland. Mr. Toad is a fantasyland movie and would fit in perfectly. The only other solution would be placing it in the United Kingdom pavilion in Epcot, but that would mean more character rides.

DHS would work, provided they actually build a Toontown expansion and then re-write the Wild Ride where Mr. Toad is Toontown's fire chief.​
Toad+and+Company2.jpg

TALLY HO!

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

has disney ever brought an old ride back? i dont recall, you have to go to disneyland to experience these.
This one is only a year old, so it is somewhat recent. The answer is not to my knowledge. The closest they have ever come in WDW is when they had the fire in the Tiki Room they put the old show back in. Not completely, they did leave some stuff out, but, the rest of the show is back to the original.

jbeachboy

This one is only a year old, so it is somewhat recent. The answer is not to my knowledge. The closest they have ever come in WDW is when they had the fire in the Tiki Room they put the old show back in. Not completely, they did leave some stuff out, but, the rest of the show is back to the original.

thats just a remake, i meant like bringing back an exhibit that was torn down or so.

Smiley/OCD

Could it? Sure anything is possible, will it? Probably not. Would i love it? Hell yeah. Maybe the phase 3 of the Hollywood studio expansion could be Disney nostalgia land. They could rebuild classic attractions and save a bundle on the design phase. Oh to dream
Yes, and while they're at it, they could get rid of Gertie the dinosaur in the lake and put a new, updated 20K Leagues ride!

bjlc57

I was there for the last day of Captain Eo.. but there were two more preformances before it closed that night.. I was close to the last preformance but no cigar..

Smiley/OCD

This would be amazing. For once, it would be nice if Disney did something for fans of Retro WDW Attractions except creating new merchandise for us to buy. I realize they probably wouldn't make extra money on a Mr. Toad remake, but I think there are still quite a few people who remember the old attraction and would be thrilled to have a new and updated version at WDW someday.
I know it may be a dumb idea, but why don't they take the Great Movie Ride, and remake it with the best scenes from the "lost" WDW attractions? I know "aliens" and "Singin' in the Rain" is cool, but new AA's with Mr. Toad, 20K Leagues, etc...no buildings torn down, right near TSL, It could be reimagined for all the "retro" fans!

jbeachboy

I know it may be a dumb idea, but why don't they take the Great Movie Ride, and remake it with the best scenes from the "lost" WDW attractions? I know "aliens" and "Singin' in the Rain" is cool, but new AA's with Mr. Toad, 20K Leagues, etc...no buildings torn down, right near TSL, It could be reimagined for all the "retro" fans!

is great movie ride closing or changing at all?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom