1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Costume recovery?

Discussion in 'Employment/College Program/International' started by LaurenTaylor, Dec 26, 2016.

1. LaurenTaylor

LaurenTaylor New Member

So, I am very confused! I left Disney a few years ago and recently tried to reapply and was immediately rejected because I failed to return company property (which I was completely unaware of.) So I contacted costuming and they told me I can send a money order to pay for it and they'll contact me once it's received. So I sent it over a week ago and attached my name, email, phone number and perner and I've yet to hear anything. I emailed costume recovery twice and got no response. Another friend said to reapply and just agree to pay it off when I'm rehired, but how can I agree to do that if my application is immediately rejected? I realize big companies have bigger problems, I'm just anxious to hear something.

2. AVGuy

AVGuy New Member

I would strongly recommend calling Casting and working through the automated system until you can get through to someone. I assume you do not live in the area or I would say to go to Casting in person. A lot of people do a lot of good work in Casting and Costuming but you have to purpose yourself to become a priority to them.

There is a fine line between being persistent and being a nuisance. In this case, I would risk the latter. You already don't have a job with Disney, the worst that can happen is that you continue to not have a job with Disney.

ford91exploder likes this.