Costume recovery?

LaurenTaylor

Original Poster
So, I am very confused! I left Disney a few years ago and recently tried to reapply and was immediately rejected because I failed to return company property (which I was completely unaware of.) So I contacted costuming and they told me I can send a money order to pay for it and they'll contact me once it's received. So I sent it over a week ago and attached my name, email, phone number and perner and I've yet to hear anything. I emailed costume recovery twice and got no response. Another friend said to reapply and just agree to pay it off when I'm rehired, but how can I agree to do that if my application is immediately rejected? I realize big companies have bigger problems, I'm just anxious to hear something.

AVGuy

I would strongly recommend calling Casting and working through the automated system until you can get through to someone. I assume you do not live in the area or I would say to go to Casting in person. A lot of people do a lot of good work in Casting and Costuming but you have to purpose yourself to become a priority to them.

There is a fine line between being persistent and being a nuisance. In this case, I would risk the latter. You already don't have a job with Disney, the worst that can happen is that you continue to not have a job with Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom