Coronado Springs

oogravyoo

Original Poster
Thanks for all the replies..

Little update :
My wife just called me at work, said that they extended the room discounts which now cover the time that we are there.. before they ended on our first day.

This discount saved us 200 and some change. She was chatting with the guy at Disney and he told her about the Buisness center 9B which would be 100.00 more than what we were paying orininally... He said access to everything from 9B was pretty easy. Also with the room we get free continential breakfast and at night appitizers, beer, margaritas etc are all free...

Beer?? lol couldnt pass this up :) so we are officially now in the Buisness Center 9B

taz0162

we stayed there in Dec-Jan. Get a room near the dig site. The pools really nice and the slide is fun for all ages. The ajoining bar and food building is good as well. The resort is really nice and does have a small fitness center that I utilized a couple times during our stay. The water is great to stroll around and even makes for a nice morning jogging path. Wildlife we only saw a couple lizzards several rabbits and squirrels but what surprised me was a ring tailed armadillo that ran across the path and into the bushes. The restaurant was good for the couple times that we actually ate there. Getting around the resort is pretty easy if you are far from the front desk jump on a bus that stops last at the lobby before exiting to the parks.

Missymoe4

Last year I booked a stay at CS, but never stayed there. There was some super huge convention that booked a bunch of rooms and my party was bumped to the Wilderness Lodge (from what the manager told me, WL is the default hotel for CS).

Have a great time! My party and I were really excited to stay there...the lobby was beautiful... :)
(and that's about all I can comment...)

luv

All the areas are nice, but I think Casitas are my favorite. The building that is farthest away (5, I think) has my favorite view. The water looks so lovely when it is still and you can see tree reflections on it.

I don't take the bus, but have seen bunches of bus stops.

There are things I don't like - the fee for eating in the food court, having to use a key card twice to get to your room if you drove, but CSR is a nice place to stay.

It's also kind of romantic to stroll in the evenings and at night. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom