Coral Reef

Skofo

Hi, I'm hoping I can get some help (and that I'm not doing something stupid)! We're going to Disney World in August, and are booking some restaurants. We want to book Coral Reef on 25th August around 5pm, but the app says it's all booked up. There are tables free every day leading up to the 23rd, but there is nothing available for any day afterwards. It seems really unlikely that it's all booked up already and I know we can book restaurants on those dates (we get there on the 19th) as there are plenty of others available.

Does this happen on the app (i.e. restaurants showing as unavailable when trying to book long term) or is it likely that it actually is booked up? Or is it possible that there's a refurb or something planned? Or am I doing something wrong?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
People are having the same issue with Le Cellier after 8/12. It's probably just a glitch or it could be due to Food and Wine for them to finalize dinner packages and other events etc. being it will start on 8/31 this year. I'm sure whatever the reason the tables will become available soon so just keep trying. ;)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

It could be because at 185 days that is outside the 180 day window for you make reservations.

They are probably staying onsite im assuming and can make 180+10 reservations. If not yes that's likely the problem. Lol ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Skofo

Original Poster
Yeah, we're arriving on the 19th, so we're within the 180+10, hence why we've managed to book restaurants on 26th August. Interesting to know there's a similar issue with other venues, I'll keep checking!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Yeah, we're arriving on the 19th, so we're within the 180+10, hence why we've managed to book restaurants on 26th August. Interesting to know there's a similar issue with other venues, I'll keep checking!

Yep just keep checking and let us know if they finally open up. ;)

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

Have you tries calling? Last year on our 180 plus 10 day the app would only let me do day 180. I called in and they were able to book everything for the entire stay no problem.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Try again today. The Le Cellier ressies opened up that people were having an issue with that I mentioned. Coral Reef may be fixed now too. :)

Upvote 0

Skofo

Original Poster
Called Disney to find out what was happening. Apparently that week is being blocked out for some singing/show experience they are going to do, so you can't book regular dining. We've booked in for another date :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom