Copper Creek Villas Point Totals Per Night

flyerjab

Original Poster
I haven't seen this posted anywhere so I figure I'll put something up. It appears that there is no difference in number of points per night for Copper Creek when compared to the Boulder Ridge Villas. In fact, the cabins are less points per night when compared to the Poly bungalows. The filing does not have the price per point as of yet. It does include floor plans for studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms, cabins and grand Villas.

Here is a link to the filing.

http://dvcnews.com/index.php/resort...ource=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook#prettyPhoto

RunnerEd

Thanks for posting. One of the reasons we love VAKL Kidani Village so much is that the 1BR has 2 bathrooms. For our family, the shared bath doesn't work that well; 5 people and 1 bathroom makes a very tight morning and evening schedule. I was hoping we could stay at the VWL at some point in the future but that now looks unlikely due to this configuration. Bummer!

DVC Mike

I haven't seen this posted anywhere so I figure I'll put something up. It appears that there is no difference in number of points per night for Copper Creek when compared to the Boulder Ridge Villas. In fact, the cabins are less points per night when compared to the Poly bungalows.

Just keep in mind that this isn't going to be the final points chart, as there aren't any seasonal changes, but it does give a good indication of the point costs per night.

Last edited:

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Hmmm, the DVC website states that on-line booking will be down for several hours on Monday, March 6 for system updates. More filings for Copper Creek and declarations might be coming soon.

freediverdude

Well it would make sense that the points chart wouldn't be quite as high as Poly and VGF. Don't expect the purchase costs to be less though, that price per point will keep going up.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Is that a splash pool/hot tub on the patio of the cabins? 800 points for a week is still pretty steep for me, but it's more reasonable than Poly. Still, converting it to a $16 per point "DVC rental rate" those cabins will go for about $13K a week. :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:

wdwfan100

I haven't seen this posted anywhere so I figure I'll put something up. It appears that there is no difference in number of points per night for Copper Creek when compared to the Boulder Ridge Villas. In fact, the cabins are less points per night when compared to the Poly bungalows. The filing does not have the price per point as of yet. It does include floor plans for studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms, cabins and grand Villas.

Here is a link to the filing.

http://dvcnews.com/index.php/resort...ource=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook#prettyPhoto

Thank you for posting this. Good information!

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Here are the sizes of the 2 bedrooms:

AKL - 1152
BLT - 1152
BCV - 1083
BWV - 1072
VGC - 1257
VGF - 1232
OKW - 1395
PV - 1093
SSR - 1075
BCV - 1080

Copper Creek 2 bedroom is 1105, and the cabin is 1737 with the porches. Falls right in the middle.

DABIGCHEEZ

Thanks for posting. One of the reasons we love VAKL Kidani Village so much is that the 1BR has 2 bathrooms. For our family, the shared bath doesn't work that well; 5 people and 1 bathroom makes a very tight morning and evening schedule. I was hoping we could stay at the VWL at some point in the future but that now looks unlikely due to this configuration. Bummer!

Same family dynamics and same exact thoughts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom