Copper Creek "Alternate" Studio

MassScott84

Original Poster
I just got off the phone with MS and changed our September stay to include 3 nights in a Studio (Walk in Shower!) at CCV. I asked if there was a separate designation when reserving the "alternate" studio, which had previously been shown in floor plans released in Feb/Mar of this year. She didn't show anything in her files about those studios, so I was curious if anyone knew if they had been scrapped.
b_800_600_0_10_images_stories_vwl_CCV_Studio_20170221.png

Last edited:

JaxFLBear

so I was curious if anyone knew if they had been scrapped.
Nope. The locations where those exist does not allow for the normal studio layout. You can have MS add that as a request.

Why include the floor plan for the Cabin when asking about an "Alternate" Studio?

MassScott84

Original Poster
Nope. The locations where those exist does not allow for the normal studio layout. You can have MS add that as a request.

Why include the floor plan for the Cabin when asking about an "Alternate" Studio?
Grabbed the wrong floor plan image. Edited.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I just got off the phone with MS and changed our September stay to include 3 nights in a Studio (Walk in Shower!) at CCV. I asked if there was a separate designation when reserving the "alternate" studio, which had previously been shown in floor plans released in Feb/Mar of this year. She didn't show anything in her files about those studios, so I was curious if anyone knew if they had been scrapped.
It is not a separate booking category, but as @JaxFLBear mentioned, you can add it as a request. Just don't expect to get one, as there are not that many of them, and you can be sure that it will be requested by many people. Good luck!!

JaxFLBear

It is not a separate booking category, but as @JaxFLBear mentioned, you can add it as a request. Just don't expect to get one, as there are not that many of them, and you can be sure that it will be requested by many people.
Has anyone been able to figure out if the "Alternate" Studios have a tub or walk-in shower?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom