COP opening or no

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Can we confirm on the re-opening or no on the re-opening of COP I would really like to get video of this if it is re-opened. The latest park map as of yesterday 12.14.01 shows COP as not even being listed.

NowInc

Originally posted by orlpassholder
Can we confirm on the re-opening or no on the re-opening of COP I would really like to get video of this if it is re-opened. The latest park map as of yesterday 12.14.01 shows COP as not even being listed.

Well..the OFFICIAL word is no..HOWEVER...word from the rumor mill says differently...so the answer to your question..unfortunatly. is a solid "Maybe"...

No one can say for sure...sorry...

ToTBellHop

I highly doubt his secretary attends board meetings...the big guys are the only ones who know, and they aren't saying anything...so, if it opens, it opens. If they knock it down, then we'll know their decision.
Kyle

mickeyman

I spoke to someone in the executive offices at WDW and he told me that it will open this coming sunday and will stay open for 2 weeks. He said they have no plans for it after that.

orlpassholder

Original Poster
I am so hoping it opens atleast for me to capture it on the Ol' camcorder that way I can have it always just like I have 20k leagues filmed (I miss that ride so much) I would have to say that in my opinion is Disneys dumbest thing they have ever done to a ride is close something that not only was popular, and slow, but also cooled you off in the hot August days that tourist face in Fl weather. Oh well at least I have memories.... Anyways off to get the camcorder

NowInc

Originally posted by mickeyman
I spoke to someone in the executive offices at WDW and he told me that it will open this coming sunday and will stay open for 2 weeks. He said they have no plans for it after that.

Again..until it happens..I wont believe it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom