Coolest place to be at night...

NiarrNDisney

aside from the fireworks, illuminations, fantasmic.

1. World showcase at dusk when the lights come on is pretty great.
2. The boardwalk at night is beautiful.
3. Anywhere in sight of the SSE at night is pretty awesome.

How about the other parks? At MNSSHP Main Street rules to me.

Well you pretty much took the words out of my mouth!

I also like looking at DTD from SSR and the West Side from the Market Place and Lava Lounge.

The Boardwalk is beautiful at night but I must also add that the area around the Swan and Dolphin is gorgeous and has awesome night views of the ToT.

Speaking of ToT the art deco buildings and glowing lights of Hollywood Studios streets are always a cool place to see.

I love being anywhere around the Seven Seas lagoon especially while the fireworks are going on and the Electrical Water Pageant is floating by on the water.

Who doesn't like strolling on Main Street at night with the view of the castle in sight but I also really like the neon aura of Tomorrowlands paths also.

Last but certainly not least wandering around Lago Dorado at CSR or having drinks at the Laguna Bar is always a relaxing time away form the parks and quite beautiful especially when you can see the lights from the parks surrounding the resort.

Minthorne

Epcotisbest and chums enjoy the water parade :)

Wet_Wild_Hells_Angels_20070121_800_05.jpg
Ahh gay days!

Daniel Johnson

If I'm playing in a park, there isn't much else I would rather see at night than main street usa. There is something nostalgic and classic about the glittering lights and the sweet smells in the air. When it's almost completely empty the area takes on a life of its own. I've gone many a times with camera in hand and still left the gates with the best still shots in my head. During the day, to me it is a passage way to the rest of the kingdom, I might wonder back through mid day for a hot dog, or search for thirty minute for asprin and chapstick for my ill prepared wife. Its simply a way to get to the castle, imo, during daylight hours.
At night it is every small town I've ever been in. Its peacful. It has a feeling of home, though it's four hours away from my backdoor. It reminds me of my college town, and the old town area in Fort Collins, Colorado. I lived in a studio above a doctor's office there. It reminds me of my current home of Sylvester, Georgia. My wife strolled the downtown area tonight just taking in the shop window displays, just as we do at magic kingdom.

If we have a night off, we will walk up and down the board walk, & up and down the areas around swan and dolphin. I don't have much to compare any of that area outside of the world, but, if there is such a place...I bet it's beautiful. I've never been in the bars there, I enjoy the ducks by the water. Listening to conversations, and watching people genuinely enjoying the company of others, even if Its total strangers there.

betty rose

If I'm playing in a park, there isn't much else I would rather see at night than main street usa. There is something nostalgic and classic about the glittering lights and the sweet smells in the air. When it's almost completely empty the area takes on a life of its own. I've gone many a times with camera in hand and still left the gates with the best still shots in my head. During the day, to me it is a passage way to the rest of the kingdom, I might wonder back through mid day for a hot dog, or search for thirty minute for asprin and chapstick for my ill prepared wife. Its simply a way to get to the castle, imo, during daylight hours.
At night it is every small town I've ever been in. Its peacful. It has a feeling of home, though it's four hours away from my backdoor. It reminds me of my college town, and the old town area in Fort Collins, Colorado. I lived in a studio above a doctor's office there. It reminds me of my current home of Sylvester, Georgia. My wife strolled the downtown area tonight just taking in the shop window displays, just as we do at magic kingdom.

If we have a night off, we will walk up and down the board walk, & up and down the areas around swan and dolphin. I don't have much to compare any of that area outside of the world, but, if there is such a place...I bet it's beautiful. I've never been in the bars there, I enjoy the ducks by the water. Listening to conversations, and watching people genuinely enjoying the company of others, even if Its total strangers there.
I like the lake at Epcot, and Haunted Mansion, makes it spookier, and any boat ride...with all the different lights on. Add a margarita, and I'm in relaxed heaven.

Stellajack

Premium Member
I don't know that I have a favorite nighttime place in EACH park, except for WS. After Illuminations, we always sit for about an hour while the crowds clear around the lagoon. Usually when we amble to the bus stop, the frantic activity is pretty much over.

JIMINYCR

Riding the last boat up the Sassagoula river going back to POFQ from DTD.
Sitting in either POFQ or PORS lounges listening to the evening entertainment.
Strolling along the empty pathways in any of the parks as they empty out.
Sitting on the Contemp dock watching Electrical parade.
In a boat on Bay Lake watching the fireworks over MK.
Riding the monorail aroung the resort loop.
Enjoying the late evening Hoop Dee Doo revue show.
Riding the bus back to my resort knowing I have another full day of fun to look forward to tomorrow.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I love walking down Hollywood Blvd at night when all the neon signs are glowing.

Also, riding Thunder Mountain and Astro Orbiter at night are pretty great too. :)

yedliW

My wife did the Jungle Cruise at night for the first time last year and absolutely loved it. Good call :cool:

I'm a huge fan of the Jungle Cruise at night, more-so than during the day.

I love chillin' in the hot tub at the quite pool at the resort after dark, when you can have the place to yourself..

Bugz

1.Tomorrow land ,2. splash / thunder mountain the area around them has such a fun feel to it and everybody is having so much fun!! Our family especially :)

Disney4family

All of it - corny, but it's just all beautiful day and night. The only new place I would mention would be the Contemporary just because I'm admiring it as I walk "home" to Bay Lake - with a quick stop to Bay View Gifts in the Contemporary, of course, for the daily "must-haves". :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom