Convention Tickets

JCAEdge21

Original Poster
I'll be heading down to Orlando shortly to attend a convention, staying at the Rosen Plaza on International Drive. I was hoping to maybe get over to either US or IOA one afternoon after leaving the show, but obviously it wouldn't make sense to pay for a full-day when the parks are only open until 7pm.

Does anyone know if Universal offers some sort of Convention ticket or half-day ticket? Like one of those deals where you get a discount and can enter after 2:00pm or something as long as you show your show badge?

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

JoeCamel

I'll be heading down to Orlando shortly to attend a convention, staying at the Rosen Plaza on International Drive. I was hoping to maybe get over to either US or IOA one afternoon after leaving the show, but obviously it wouldn't make sense to pay for a full-day when the parks are only open until 7pm.

Does anyone know if Universal offers some sort of Convention ticket or half-day ticket? Like one of those deals where you get a discount and can enter after 2:00pm or something as long as you show your show badge?

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry, no half days. If you plan on being in the area more than 4 days in the next year then an annual pass is less money than individual tickets

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom