1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Contemporary Question

Discussion in 'Vacation Homes and Villas' started by WDW Guru, Jul 21, 2015.

1. WDW Guru

WDW Guru Well-Known Member

I am staying at my home resort at Bay Lake Tower for the first time and was wondering if there is a cafe or shop in the building. If not how far is the the closest? I want to know because when I go, I usually get the mug for drinks and was wondering if it is a good idea for this trip.

2. HolleBolleGijs

HolleBolleGijs Well-Known Member

I don't have an answer to your question, but this section is more about off-property vacation homes. This might be better suited in the "Disney Vacation Club" or "WDW Resort Hotels" sections.

3. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

I have a contemporary answer to your contemporary question. There is a pool side bar at Bay Lake Tower but all other food and beverage is located inside the main building. Take the enclosed catwalk from Bay Lake Tower to the main A Frame building and you will find quick service to table service restaurants.

4. rob0519

rob0519 Well-Known Member

Since you mentioned a mug for drinks, the closest Quick Serve Restaurant would be the Contempo Café on the 4th floor of the main building. There is also a sundries shop there that sells snacks, drinks and some basic food items.

aw14 likes this.
  5. catmom46

catmom46 Well-Known Member

6. MaryJaneP

MaryJaneP Well-Known Member

As others have mentioned, full food/drink service is not in BLT and you have to walk over the walkway connecting, we think, 5th floor BLT to 4th floor CR where Contempo Café QS is located. Also like pool-side bars but they have very limited hours.

mmnw likes this.