Construction walls up around Garden of Allah

Mike S

Original Poster
Construction walls have gone up around the Garden of Allah in USF and a rumor from Orlando United says it could be to turn it into some kind of museum for the 25th anniversary of the park.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If it is for some kind of museum this could be pretty cool.

Last edited:

Adam Santos

yea it would be Awesome to see Universal have their own Museum just like they have with the " I Love Lucy " Tribute ( Building ) if Universal plays it smart they should just tear down the Garden of Allah as it is wasted Space and they could put the Museum into that space and whatever Props and costumes and signage they had from past Attractions like Rides and Shows and movies they could Display it so people can Learn a little about Universal Studios Florida History while on vacation in Orlando

JT3000

yea it would be Awesome to see Universal have their own Museum just like they have with the " I Love Lucy " Tribute ( Building ) if Universal plays it smart they should just tear down the Garden of Allah as it is wasted Space and they could put the Museum into that space and whatever Props and costumes and signage they had from past Attractions like Rides and Shows and movies they could Display it so people can Learn a little about Universal Studios Florida History while on vacation in Orlando

No reason they can't use the existing buildings. If you put something larger there, it will ruin the charm of the area.

mahnamahna101

Lol @ Musuem Thats the best they could do. ?
I look forward to it though.
Gardens of Allah is tiny... and if anything, it means they can move some of the Lucille Ball memorabilia to there and use Lucy's space for a larger Shrek replacement.

The Hollywood area is shaping up to get a pretty big revamp:
  • Universal 25th anniversary museum
  • E.T. relocation (entrance is apparently going to be between the museum and Cafe La Bamba)
  • Horror Makeup updates? (not sure if they'll do anything with this)
  • T2 update/replacement (possibly Star Trek)
the museum is just to flesh out Universal's offerings. It needs more A, B and C ticket-esque experiences throughout the parks.

IAmFloridaBorn

Gardens of Allah is tiny... and if anything, it means they can move some of the Lucille Ball memorabilia to there and use Lucy's space for a larger Shrek replacement.

The Hollywood area is shaping up to get a pretty big revamp:
  • Universal 25th anniversary museum
  • E.T. relocation (entrance is apparently going to be between the museum and Cafe La Bamba)
  • Horror Makeup updates? (not sure if they'll do anything with this)
  • T2 update/replacement (possibly Star Trek)
the museum is just to flesh out Universal's offerings. It needs more A, B and C ticket-esque experiences throughout the parks.
I hear you, I just don't like the term museum. Was thinking they could use a word more exciting. Average person don't want to go to a musuem. However saying something such as "Experience" "Voyage" could be a bit more attractive.

I Just dont want guests after UNI spending the money to brush it off because it says Museum.

Furthermore, I do like the idea of a larger Shrek replacement. Put Lucy's things in there would help. I'm guilty for liking the exhibits and sightings scattered through the park though.

Regardless looking forward too it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom