Construction & Expansion Thread

Scuttle

Update of the nicest crosswalk in Orlando or so they say..
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 44

mm121

universal.jpg
they really should build some attractions here, theres room for an entirely new land, another coaster prehaps or a coaster dark ride something similar Rock N Roller coaster at Disneys Hollywood studios where its all indoors, with a universal theme.

Transformers or Star Trek maybe, if there isn't anything with those themes already. Star Trek would be good competion for the rumored starwars land, and would really hurt disney if they could get it built first before SW is even announced or imagined

Oriolesmagic

Can you imagine if they decided to put the Shire in that area? I don't know if you could ever get me to leave that park.

It's amazing honestly how much room Universal still has to work with. Presumably, KidsZone is going to be completely transformed (except for ET) so that just adds yet another blank canvas.

Mike S

Can you imagine if they decided to put the Shire in that area? I don't know if you could ever get me to leave that park.

It's amazing honestly how much room Universal still has to work with. Presumably, KidsZone is going to be completely transformed (except for ET) so that just adds yet another blank canvas.
Not that big of a LoR fan, but after seeing Desolation of Smaug I want The Lonely Mountain with a ride inside. Smaug would be awesome as a mix of being seen fully on screen because he is just WAY too big to make an animatronic of and parts of him as animatronic (think of the Dragon's wing in Forbidden Journey). Don't know about you but this would be very cool to see as a physical show scene.
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom