Connecting two trips?

DiSnEyF@n

Didn't know really what to title this as this situation has never happened to me before....
Here goes:
My step-son will be traveling to Disney Aug 17-20 with his girlfriend and her family. My husband and I (and our two small girls) will be coming in at the end of his trip. He is plannng to leave that group and finish his trip with us. My question is this: How can I ADD more days on his ticket that he will already have bought? Can I even do that? I am assuming that they are buying a package deal with Disney as they are staying at All Star resort.

Thanks for your help all!!!

Edit: And what about planning fastpasses???? How do I preplan if he doesnt have the days yet?

Last edited:

Rob562

Yes, he can add more days onto his ticket, but it has to be done before the final day on his ticket is used up. I'd suggest he gets it out of the way at the start of his trip.

-Rob

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Yes, he can add more days onto his ticket, but it has to be done before the final day on his ticket is used up. I'd suggest he gets it out of the way at the start of his trip.

-Rob

So... He's 18 and we're giving him money for the rest of the days of the ticket... Any idea how much that might cost? I think he's getting a 4 day ticket and we would need to add 3 days to it (possibly more).

Upvote 0

AndrewsJ

Unfortunately you won't be able to preplan fastpasses until the ticket is extended. I would have him extend his ticket as soon as he arrives and then try to copy the fastpasses that you have preplanned for the rest of the family.

Upvote 0

Rob562

That's what I was thinking... Can't he add on days before the actual trip?? I guess I'll have to call and see. Thanks for that!

If he booked as a package, he can add days but it would have to be for all guests on the reservation. It isn't until after checkin that tickets can be added to individually.

If he bought tickets separately from his hotel reservation, the Ticket Office *might* be able to add to the ticket, but it's a long shot.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom