connecting Thomas cook bookings to Disney account

Cmunchy94

Original Poster
Hi I've just booking to go to Disney world, next year through Thomas cook,
I have an existing my Disney experience account from my two previous trips (through virgin)
when do I receive the booking reference from Thomas cook to link to my Disney experience? does anyone know? I've tried using the booking number I got off of Thomas cook when I booked but this doesn't work, will I get a specific Disney one from them?

thanks

Cmunchy94

Original Poster
thanks I spoke to Thomas cook and they said I won't receive it until 180 days before travel, but I'm sure the previous two times I've stayed (booked through virgin) I got them pretty much at time of travel, anyone else waited for the 180 days or did they manage to get it earlier?

Dwayne Marshall

thanks I spoke to Thomas cook and they said I won't receive it until 180 days before travel, but I'm sure the previous two times I've stayed (booked through virgin) I got them pretty much at time of travel, anyone else waited for the 180 days or did they manage to get it earlier?

I have linked virgin holiday for July next year. Just used booking ref number.

Cmunchy94

Original Poster
Thanks for your help, when I booked with virgin the two previous times I was sure I could log in straight away, I spoke to Disney over the phone and they said they can't find any knowledge of the booking, Thomas cook have assured me it's gone through (we made 4 separate bookings and all won't link) so give it a few more days if not going to have to chase it up

Cmunchy94

Original Poster
just an update if anyone else is wondering, Thomas cook told me I wouldn't get my Disney confirmation until 180 days before but being so impatient for my Disney trip I've been trying everyday and today magically it worked, just using my 8 digit Thomas cook reference number. Just if anyone else is having this problem. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom