connect the Animal Kingdom by monorail

The90skid

Spare me the sanctimony about discussions. You want to imagineer, you know where that forum is. You want to find a thread about how "cheap" TWDC, is the search function is your friend. No one is "accountant-bashing" either. But TWDC is investing in other areas than monorails for transport. And it doesn't add or detract from the ability of people to enjoy AK. Unless they're looking for a reason to no go in the first place....
Then why not request the admin to delete this thread or move it, since you obviously think it is a pointless topic? Or, if you find this topic is useless to discuss, why are you here discussing it and condemning it?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Then why not request the admin to delete this thread or move it, since you obviously think it is a pointless topic? Or, if you find this topic is useless to discuss, why are you here discussing it and condemning it?
When did I say the topic was useless? Actually I said the OP's inability to stay on topic was par for (his) course.

And until I'm told otherwise, or the thread is locked, I'll continue posting should I wish....

blueboxdoctor

It would probably help out. And it would maybe help get a bigger crowd wanting to stay at the resort there if the could get easier access to the rest of WDW (though, I doubt they are at a loss for people wanting to stay there). It is sort of out of the way, but people may be more inclined to go there when the new Avatar area opens up (and the plans for their new night show sound pretty cool).

The90skid

When did I say the topic was useless? Actually I said the OP's inability to stay on topic was par for (his) course.

And until I'm told otherwise, or the thread is locked, I'll continue posting should I wish....
I apologize; I was inferring something completely different based on your posts.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If this information is accurate, it definitely answers many of my questions about this topic. Thanks for sharing!
For example here's one I have to hand:

image.png

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
I can't speak for the OP's posting record as I am new. But surely you must realize that every comment on this thread is speculation and conjecture. None of us know with 100% certainty what Disney will do, but we can all weigh the evidence and propose ideas. I thought the whole point of a discussion board about Disney topics was to discuss Disney topics, not shut down opinions because they don't seem valid. Others a d myself happen to think Disney should buld new monorail lines. Yourself and others think opposite. That is the point of having a discussion.

since you are new here, you have to understand that WM49rs is the sage of the board and only unless he feels its warranted conversation can the thread continue.
You are correct if he reads the thread MANY others keep refering to cost. I did not bring up cost, I could care less about cost, the discussion is about expanding the line and a discussion about it.

ALL discussion is valid and ALL have a right to discuss any topic as they see fit without trying to belittle them. Welcome to the WDW board..

French Quarter

I can't speak for the OP's posting record as I am new. But surely you must realize that every comment on this thread is speculation and conjecture. None of us know with 100% certainty what Disney will do, but we can all weigh the evidence and propose ideas. I thought the whole point of a discussion board about Disney topics was to discuss Disney topics, not shut down opinions because they don't seem valid. Others a d myself happen to think Disney should buld new monorail lines. Yourself and others think opposite. That is the point of having a discussion.

I don't necessarily agree with your opinion on the monorail topic but I agree with what you are saying here. It is a discussion board and it is about opinion. I think that does get lost on here sometimes and some people think they have all the answers. I apologize for when I have come across that way.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
So let's get back to the original point. If people are justifying the ticket changes because Disney is trying to make the parks less crowded and a better experience for us then connecting the monorail to the furthest park would accomplish all of this. If some of the crowds could be shifted to the AK then it's a win. Let's stop acting like we have been hired as bean counters for Disney.
There are no money issues at Disney this company is cash rich. A monorail or train to the AK will add easy access and some additional excitement to the parks. The four parks would be joined and have synergy. The AK seems like a step child right now.
since you are new here, you have to understand that WM49rs is the sage of the board and only unless he feels its warranted conversation can the thread continue.
You are correct if he reads the thread MANY others keep refering to cost. I did not bring up cost, I could care less about cost, the discussion is about expanding the line and a discussion about it.

ALL discussion is valid and ALL have a right to discuss any topic as they see fit without trying to belittle them. Welcome to the WDW board..
No, you couldn't care less about it at all.....

And I never said the thread shouldn't continue, as you obviously overlooked. But, as with your inability to stay on topic in even your own threads (How are those cinnamon rolls on MSUSA, by the way?) that's par for the course....

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
for sake of discussion lets take off the table the BAZILLIONS of dollars to build it, the chance of it popping off the rail, fire, aliens coming down and zapping it with ray guns etc. Lets just put those aside for a breif moment.

If not for those reasons would you want the monorail to extend to DHS then Ak? Would it add value to the transportation system and easier guest access to DHS and AK and guest comfort. Would it make Disney a way more cooler place.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
for sake of discussion lets take off the table the BAZILLIONS of dollars to build it, the chance of it popping off the rail, fire, aliens coming down and zapping it with ray guns etc. Lets just put those aside for a breif moment.

If not for those reasons would you want the monorail to extend to DHS then Ak? Would it add value to the transportation system and easier guest access to DHS and AK and guest comfort. Would it make Disney a way more cooler place.
No. Since money is now no object, I want every guest to get their own exotic sports car which they can take home with them at the end of the trip.

A new Lambo beats monorail any day of the week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom