Confirmation of FP+ system with two adults and one child

bub72ck

Original Poster
My wife and I are going to WDW with our son in a few weeks and he is 4 so not able to ride coasters etc. I want to make sure I am clear on the FP+ and ride switch combination. Am I able to book one FP+ for Space Mountain and then the other two FP+ for Talking Mickey at Town Square and then use the single FP+ in combination with ride switch so my wife and I can both ride SM? I see both sides of the coin with this system but either I am going to be able do double up on one FP+ or I am going to lose FP+ because one of us has to have the FP+ to go inside with him to visit talking Mickey. Can someone clarify this with me before I book my FP? There are some things we plan to use FP for all three of us but for the coasters I would prefer to only use one if we are able to ride switch.

ToTBellHop

My wife and I are going to WDW with our son in a few weeks and he is 4 so not able to ride coasters etc. I want to make sure I am clear on the FP+ and ride switch combination. Am I able to book one FP+ for Space Mountain and then the other two FP+ for Talking Mickey at Town Square and then use the single FP+ in combination with ride switch so my wife and I can both ride SM? I see both sides of the coin with this system but either I am going to be able do double up on one FP+ or I am going to lose FP+ because one of us has to have the FP+ to go inside with him to visit talking Mickey. Can someone clarify this with me before I book my FP? There are some things we plan to use FP for all three of us but for the coasters I would prefer to only use one if we are able to ride switch.
You both need a FP for Space Mountain. Rider switch is when one person waits in Stand-by with the other parent taking care of the child. The 2nd parent then gets a pass to use the FP line to board while the 1st parent watches the child.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom