Confirmation Email for Spirit of Aloha

DaisyDoesDisney

Original Poster
Today is my ADR day for our February/March 2016 trip. I've been at it since 6am and I've received an email confirmation for each of my reservations within a minute or two of making them, with one exception. I didn't receive a confirmation for the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show. This reservation required me to pay in full. I did get an email notice from my credit card company saying that the card had been charged. I just find it strange that only one reservation did not provide a confirmation notice, especially since this particular one required payment of several hundred dollars. Have any of you booked this dinner show? and did you receive an email confirmation?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Have any of you booked this dinner show? and did you receive an email confirmation?
I haven't booked this show, however, for our August trip I did book the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party (payment in advance).
As you say, all other online bookings get an almost immediate email confirmation. With the TTDP I don't recall whether I received an email (having deleted them all on our return), but it did appear on my MDE account.
Have you checked your account ?

DaisyDoesDisney

Original Poster
It does show up on my reservation list in MDE. It has a confirmation number too. I just like those confirmation emails because I can save them to a folder and then if there's ever an issue with a reservation while we're on a trip I can pull the confirmation up on my phone to show the host. I suppose I can just as well do that by logging onto MDE on my phone if it were necessary though. I just like it when the details are uniform.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
You can take a screen shot of your reservation number from MDE, then you would have that to show in case of problems. I did this for all my FP+ reservations for my last trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom