Confessions of a DFTW Bride To Be

BrittanyRose428

I've been so behind on this thread because of school D:

I love your nails, the mickeys are so cute! Can't wait to hear all about your wedding, have a great time!

UKDisneyAddict

Today's the day - how time flies!!! :sohappy:

Congratulations to you both and thank you for sharing everything with us. Although I haven't posted before, I have followed you all the way, sharing your highs and lows. I can't wait to read your trip report when you get back.

Dianarella

Just saw the pic you posted on Twitter. You looked so happy & excited!

Best of luck to you both for a long & happy marriage.

Happy Wedding Day & Congratulations!

cfry06

Congratulations!!! Wishing you love, laughter and a happy ever after!!

Cannot wait to hear about your magical day!

Fashionista007

Original Poster
Thank you everybody for your well wishes. I don't have time to respond to everyone right now but I just wanted to pop in and tell you all that our wedding was perfect and the dessert party was even better! Everyone was completely blown away and we got many thank you's. My neice even told me 5 or 6 times throughout the day that this was the best day of her entire life :) I cannot wait to see the pictures, we already have (and watched) the video. I'll be posting it on YouTube when we get back. We're very excited for our portrait sessions on Friday! Here are a few pictures of our magical day!! ::Hugs::

c704e02e.jpg

3c25ed99.jpg

52efc523.jpg

djpoore94

Shelley, I'm so happy for you and Jason :sohappy:

You look beautiful in your dress. I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys and you were able to have the amazing day you dreamed of for so long.

HollyBelle

Swoooooooooon! Your hair and makeup is perfect! Hooray for Patricia LeJeune. And yeah, the Cindy dress, I think we should rename it the Shelley dress... I'm pretty sure it was meant for you! You are absolutely stunning.

And your hubby is looking quite dashing, as well! :animwink: I can't wait to see your portraits. Have fun taking them!

Ariel484

Happy Belated Wedding Day!

Love the little preview you posted...you guys look stunning! I'm so glad it was a perfect day. Can't wait to hear more about it! :sohappy:

wishes2013

Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well. You look so pretty, I love the dress! Have a good honeymoon, we are all waiting for the report when you get back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom