Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

Courtney6682

I ******HATE******* animal kingdom...and would never waste more than a few hrs a trip there...

I dont' watch the movies or have any intesest AT ALLLLLLL in the princesses or characters and I would NEVRRRRRRRRR wear a t-shirt with either on it . I also own NOTHING Disney...no hats...shirts...mugs...keychains...nada!

My obsesson is the parks themselves...the history...the amosphere...the restaurants...the rides....the resorts....the smells....

jloucks

Hmm, I have 3.

1) Having to wait on fat people on rental scooters to board busses first raises my blood pressure. I should be more understanding.

2) I yelled at a bunch of bus line jumping teenagers like a soccer hooligan. I should be more sophisticated

3) I like Rapunzel from Tangled a little too much. I should be more pure of thought.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I am probably half the reason Splash Mountain has lap bars, I also find it fun to try to stand up on Spaceship Earth when you go backwards, but hey... what else is there to do at the ending.

tigger1968

Like so many others....Turkey Legs...ugh...:hungover: Ate one about 15 years ago and that was the end of that..

Every time we do Hall of Presidents I end up getting elbowed in the ribs for snoring...

I torture my girlfriend, a WDW newbie, by not telling her where any of the on ride photos are, and making goofy faces for them. She hates it...and I love it.

I hated staying at Grand Floridian. Just hated that resort.

TXDisney

I love MK and Epcot. But don't love AK or HS. We still do them every trip but for just a 1/2 day, then go to MK or Epcot after.

yensid67

It's a good thing I read what kind of 'sins' you wanted! LOL I would have given up WAY TOO MUCH!

But I guess my sin would be being a Disney Freak and not really ever seeing the classics, Cinderella, Jungle Book, Fantasia! I am more enthralled with the origins of Disney and the beliefs and deep quotes from Disney himself!

Daniel Johnson

I found three resort mugs on top of a trashcan in magic kingdom on our last day trip. I gave them as gifts to friends. If your gonna throw that kinda stuff away, I'm gonna regift them.

MinnieWaffles

I think Soarin is overrated and the picture so bleh considering this is 2014 (nearly '15!)!
To be honest Toy Story Mania is fun but not that fun too. But Buzz in MK..I hate it. I always get a broken zapper and the spinning makes me feel icky.
I've never rode a Figment ride and really don't get the fuss about the character. Yeah yeah he's imagination, so what.
Most Disney TS restaurants are really overrated. We spent a week on the DDP and most of our meals were just okay. I really don't get why people go so gaga over everything (or maybe that's a DISboards thing, lol) and photo EVERY meal and such. Even burgers and fries. Dude, we know what a burger and fries or a Mickey bar looks like.

Father forgive me, it's been 20 years worth of Disney vacations since my last confession...

I think Space Mountain is so jerky that it should be condemned, I refuse to ride on it because it hurts my neck so bad.

I think the girls dressed up as Tink, Ariel, Anna, and especially the cupcakes in the Beauty and the Beast show are just smoking hot.

I think the Magic Kingdom needs alcohol.

Once I got trapped in an elevator that went crazy, went up super fast while saying it was going down, and vice versa, then got stuck halfway in between floors. Blows my mind that people would ride something that mimics this for fun.

I miss the old 20,000 leagues under the sea ride. Yes there used to be a real submarine in the Magic Kingdom.

I think the French restaurant in Epcot is overrated, and the pastries have went downhill as well. The Napoleon is a far cry from what it used to be.

I think Sam Adams should still sponsor Epcot's American area.

I was shocked and overjoyed that they apparently killed Iago in the Tiki Room.

I think the Osburn family light display is pretty dumb.

I secretly have man crushes on some of the band members in Epcot who have been there forever. It's some of the same guys year after year. My favorite thing in all the parks is to visit them and see them still smiling even after doing the same thing over and over.

mergatroid

Father forgive me, it's been 20 years worth of Disney vacations since my last confession...

I think Space Mountain is so jerky that it should be condemned, I refuse to ride on it because it hurts my neck so bad.

I think the girls dressed up as Tink, Ariel, Anna, and especially the cupcakes in the Beauty and the Beast show are just smoking hot.

I think the Magic Kingdom needs alcohol.

Once I got trapped in an elevator that went crazy, went up super fast while saying it was going down, and vice versa, then got stuck halfway in between floors. Blows my mind that people would ride something that mimics this for fun.

I miss the old 20,000 leagues under the sea ride. Yes there used to be a real submarine in the Magic Kingdom.

I think the French restaurant in Epcot is overrated, and the pastries have went downhill as well. The Napoleon is a far cry from what it used to be.

I think Sam Adams should still sponsor Epcot's American area.

I was shocked and overjoyed that they apparently killed Iago in the Tiki Room.

I think the Osburn family light display is pretty dumb.

I secretly have man crushes on some of the band members in Epcot who have been there forever. It's some of the same guys year after year. My favorite thing in all the parks is to visit them and see them still smiling even after doing the same thing over and over.

Have to agree! Think the wife might be getting suspicious of this now though as when we're sitting in Hooters or the Tilted Kilt, I'm looking at my watch saying "Better get a move on, only an hour till the next showing of Beauty and the Beast" :)

Goofyernmost

I think the turkey legs are gross.
hu12uk1.jpg
30.gif
I don't think they are gross, but, ham in the shape of a turkey leg is not something that appeals to me. I've tried it once, that will be it. I'll stick with Mickey Bars and Dole Whip Floats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom