Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
1. I have 16 pairs of Mickey ears... and want Disney to make a pair for St. Paddy's Day. Four pairs light up and include the new Glow With the Show ears. This replaced my obsession with pins. :angelic:
2. Have most of the limited edition Magic Bands. And the Star Wars one better be on sale the weekend we go. Nothing beats hearing Mickey say "Happy Halloween" when you enter the MK. :joyfull:
3. I would ride Star Tours until I got the combo I like.
4. I love the BAH and am sad to see it go... :depressed:
5. Don't understand the desire for a big greasy turkey leg.
6. Could eat that delicious caramel popcorn made in Big Top until I explode. :hungry:
7. I inadvertently took home a wash cloth from the Grand Floridian. It somehow ended up in my backpack. Ok, I was using it to wipe off the sweat during a trip this summer....
8. I seriously wanted to punch the lady with the Hummer sized stroller who kept shoving it into my leg as we waited in line at Casey's. Instead, I just swore at her in French - the only words I remember from 4 years of high school French.

officialtom

1. Like many others, the sight of turkey legs makes me nauseous. And I'm a red blooded carnivore.
2. Like a poster above, Vinylmation is a mystery to me that I never plan to attempt to understand.
3. I dream of one day being a river taxi captain but can't imagine being able to survive the summer heat in Florida.
4. I adore FP+
5. I don't really see the point in staying at the GF. I've spent lots of time there wandering and eating, and it's so swanky that it feels too "breakable" to be a relaxing vacation spot. At least for me. I've so far only stayed in mods but would love to try OKW and SS sometime.

A W Reezy

I despise Mission: Space. Last time I rode it, I got fairly ill, which is rare for me because I don't get motion sick. This is the only ride that I've ever ridden (other than Tea Cups) that made me sick.

They should've just kept Horizons. :D

Killnme

I could go to Walt Disney World, not stepping foot in the MK and be totally happy. I find it over crowd and people check their brains at the entrance gates. To me with all the construction going on there now it is not worth getting ran over 5 million times with strollers or Brazilian tour groups to ride rides that have needed updating for sooooooo long. I rather stick to EPCOT or DHS.

Kosmo1986

I hate Turkey Legs
I love the new FP+ and Magic Bands
I have been going my multiple times a year for my adult life and this January will be the first time I stay on Property (AOA) and last year was the first time I made ADRs, and now I am addicted
I started making my own mickey ears and plan to make a new pair for every day of my trip!

Incomudro

My confession: I am going to WDW for the first time sine 92 and I have been so so excited....until I read this thread. Not only this thread, but I have read so much about how it used to be and it isn't... How it's going downhill and outdated.. How the magic has faded. Whatever it is.

My excitement has officially dulled.:oops:

Don't let them get you down!
The place is fantastic, and you're going to love it!
Many posters here say it's going downhill, yet there is so much coming up.

wdwstateofmind

I enjoy watching kids have a meltdown and in turn watching their parents loose it as well. You shouldn't have your kid at MK at 2 AM and expect them to be a little angel.
We LOVE seeing the meltdowns that ensue from parents who think their 5 year old can handle being at the parks after 7 PM because the fireworks are some how going to change the rest of the child's life...it's so obvious they are not there for the kids once normal bedtime passes...

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I just found an unattended maids cart and took a bunch of pens....score!
20141217_143524.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom