Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

LostPrincessKarleigh

1. I like stitch's great escape
  2. I don't like turkey legs. I just think it is too greasy for me.
  3. I prefer to stay at the value resorts since we spend so much time in the parks.
  4. I have not seen mickey's Jammie' jungle parade
  5. I love doing meet and greets, especially with Rapunzel.
  6. I don't like Illuminations. I think Wishes is way better so we always see that.

Ariel1986

- I was disappointed with POFQ
- I think some people are crazy when they go on about the long walks at resorts
- I'm really excited about FP+ and Magicbands

MKforReal

My confession: I am going to WDW for the first time sine 92 and I have been so so excited....until I read this thread. Not only this thread, but I have read so much about how it used to be and it isn't... How it's going downhill and outdated.. How the magic has faded. Whatever it is.

My excitement has officially dulled.:oops:

Ben_since_1971

My confession: I am going to WDW for the first time sine 92 and I have been so so excited....until I read this thread. Not only this thread, but I have read so much about how it used to be and it isn't... How it's going downhill and outdated.. How the magic has faded. Whatever it is.

Don't. If there is one thing I have learned from reading these and other boards, any boards (Disney, baseball cards, whatever), is that people love to complain about ANYTHING. Ad nauseum. Disney World is still a magical place. While I am sure there will be a lot that has changed since you were last there, there is so much new that I defy you to not find a favorite from among the new additions. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. WDW can be such a magical place. Sometimes the magic finds you, and sometimes you find the magic. Just keep your eyes out - you'll never know when it is going to happen.

Ariel1986

Don't let other people's opinions dull your excitement- they're other peoples' and not necessarily true. People see what they want to see.

jayhawkmickey

Just finished all 229 posts and can't say I had anything to post until I read yours. Yeah it's changed from 92 but WDW isn't a museum it's a wondrous group of theme parks full of fun, happiness, and great memories that I feel has changed for the better in many ways. Everyone has personal tastes and ideas of how things should be done. Do I miss old rides, yes, but just like absent friends the memories are still there. Go and decide for yourself. I hadn't been for 27 years and my wife wanted to go for our honeymoon. I guess my Disney sin is I thought it was silly at the time (don't tell her). After all we're grownups. Now we go every year if we can and I'm on these sometimes grumpy boards almost every day. We're going in May and I'm trying to resist the urge to start packing my suitcase right now. Stop reading and look forward to walking under the train station and seeing main street again, it still takes my breath away every time.

MKforReal

Just finished all 229 posts and can't say I had anything to post until I read yours. Yeah it's changed from 92 but WDW isn't a museum it's a wondrous group of theme parks full of fun, happiness, and great memories that I feel has changed for the better in many ways. Everyone has personal tastes and ideas of how things should be done. Do I miss old rides, yes, but just like absent friends the memories are still there. Go and decide for yourself. I hadn't been for 27 years and my wife wanted to go for our honeymoon. I guess my Disney sin is I thought it was silly at the time (don't tell her). After all we're grownups. Now we go every year if we can and I'm on these sometimes grumpy boards almost every day. We're going in May and I'm trying to resist the urge to start packing my suitcase right now. Stop reading and look forward to walking under the train station and seeing main street again, it still takes my breath away every time.

You are so right. I'm passed it anyhow. I'm sitting here -- a year and a half to go -- starting to make up my itinerary. :)

RScottyL

Lets see.. I guess my biggest one is: I actually don't mind the New Journey Into Imagination. It's not as good as the original, far from it, but I like Eric Idle as a actor and think the ride overall is not that bad. :)

Too bad they can't vary up the "scents"!

When I rode it, and when I see videos online, it always lands on the skunk!

wdwstateofmind

- I've borrowed wash clothes from the convention center at the Boardwalk....more than once...and forgot to return them from home each time...
- I don't like Illuminations just like some others
- I've lied about having to give myself shots to use the nicer restrooms most people don't know even exist in the parks
- I've made up stories to move to another resort hours after checking in only to be given multiple free upgrades (once I went from a campsite to a cabin at Fort Wilderness)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom