Condor airlines?

Nemo14

Original Poster
Has anyone heard of Condor Airlines, especially our European members? They just announced that they'll be flying to Frankfort out of our local airport twice a week starting in June. I'm quite intrigued....

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Has anyone heard of Condor Airlines, especially our European members? They just announced that they'll be flying to Frankfort out of our local airport twice a week starting in June. I'm quite intrigued....

I've never heard of this airline before, either. From what I could find out from a (brief) Google search, they are Germany's third largest airline, founded in 1955, and based in Frankfurt. However, as of Feb., 2013, I read that they became part of the Thomas Cook Group (British global travel company).

You might want to check out SKYTRAX (Air Travel Ratings & Reviews). The 165 customer comments about Condor, from both overseas travelers and those from the U.S., ran the gamut from very good service to very poor service. There didn't seem to be many moderate views, but perhaps that may just be more the nature of online review boards.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Thanks. I read the SKYTRAX comments before I originally posted. The comments, as you said, seemed very wide-ranging so I hoped we had a few posters here who were more familiar with them. I looked at Condor's website too, but that wasn't very helpful either. Thanks though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom