Condominiums

CinderellaFan

Original Poster
Hi, I have decided to buy a condominium in central Florida and need some guidance as to where to start looking. I love the areas surrounding Disney such as Celebration and Windermere. The condo needs to be in a safe area as I plan on splitting my time between the north and south. I would also love to have the view of Disney's fireworks if at all possible. Any suggestions on condos to begin looking at would be terrific. Thanks.

sillyspook13

Check out Lakeside at Lakes of Windermere condominiums. My fiance and I considered renting a condo there, but opted for a townhouse nearby because we wanted a garage. The condos are very nice and the floorplans feel more like houses (my family has owned condos that were more like apartments). The neighborhood is at the intersection of 535 and Reams Road, about 4 miles from Disney property and not far from shopping and major highways. Many of the condos have fireworks views. While it isn't a gated community it is in a safe area. My only complaint aside from the lack of a garage is that there is road construction in the area right now.

I hope this helps!:D

Bug715

I've heard about renting to own a house. Do they offer this for townhouses or condos? I'm moving down this summer (I may do the CP so wouldn't need housing until December) and would like to not have to move from apartment to apartment like a friend of mine had to do but I don't have the money to buy something.

sillyspook13

I've heard about renting to own a house. Do they offer this for townhouses or condos? I'm moving down this summer (I may do the CP so wouldn't need housing until December) and would like to not have to move from apartment to apartment like a friend of mine had to do but I don't have the money to buy something.

I've noticed recently, with the current state of the economy and housing market, more and more owners are willing to rent to own (especially if the house has been on the market for a long time). It may take a bit of research, but I'm sure you can find something.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom