Complicated Ticket Question re: MNSSHP and Very Merry

iubigman

Hi everyone, so my wife is taking our younger son down for a quick trip, attending Not So Scary in October, and then I am taking our older son down in early December for Very Merry Xmas Party. On both trips we'll then spend a second day at another park.

We have separate room-only reservations already, and this morning I purchased all needed tickets as one order, and assigned them to the correct person online.

Here is my question, I know that we will be able to link the one day park tickets (for our second day) to our respective magic bands prior to our trips, so no issue there.

My question is about the party tickets, as they are under one confirmation number. When my wife arrives at the ticket booth the day of the Halloween party and presents the barcode to pick up her tickets for that night, will she be able to have them "keep" the XMAS party tickets in Will Call as well, or will they make her take them then. Could they be assigned to magic bands later? At that time?
Myself and my older son will of course NOT be with them in October.

Sorry for such a convoluted situation!

iubigman

Original Poster
Sorry if I am naive (I went to MNSSHP once before, but before the advent of the app), so I can just use the App for entry? Or will I need to also go to the Will Call booth for XMAS party?

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Sorry if I am naive (I went to MNSSHP once before, but before the advent of the app), so I can just use the App for entry? Or will I need to also go to the Will Call booth for XMAS party?

When you go to the entrance area for the party (it will be to the right, clearly marked) anytime after 4pm they will scan your magicband and see that you have party tickets and they will give you your party wristbands.

Upvote 0

Rob562

To expand on the previous answer, even if you buy tickets and select Will Call pickup, if you'll have MagicBands there is no need to stop at Guest Services or Will Call to pick anything up. The Band will give you access to it at the turnstile.

About the only time you need to visit Will Call is if you don't have a Band and they need to issue you an RFID card, if you are activating an Annual Pass, or if there is some kind of special discount associated with the ticket that you have to show valid ID to activate it (FL Resident, military discount, etc)

When you go to enter the MK on Party night, just make sure you head for the entrances marked for Party entrance. The readers will be programmed specifically to use the Party ticket. (If you were to go to one of the regular non-Party entrance points between 4pm and 7pm you'd most likely have it use your 1-day tickets to enter the park, not your Party tickets)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom