Trip Report Completed! Totally different WDW than I'm used to trip report!

All my past trips have been as a child, girls trip or with my 40+member dance team.

I've never gone with DH or with the kiddo(C 3.5). It was toooootally different in any way imaginable but still a pretty perfect trip.

We stayed 7 nights at POFQ. It was DH's first time back in 25+ years.

Last edited:

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
Thanks for the share and the great pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun!
Thank you!

The other day they had to bring something to school about something they did fun this summer. We already had some pictures but I asked if she wanted to wear a Disney shirt when I woke her up. She got so excited and asked if we were going to Disney right now :-(

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
She is adorable! I now feel inspired to go on Splash Mountain. If a three year old can do it, why can't I? :hilarious: Your mom is super talented as well. I'm jealous of all the Disney World-ness and her cute outfits, lol.
I actually had a friend that's going with me in Nov say the same about ToT. She said I can't let C out do me!

Thanks!

FlaggNL

Thank you!

The other day they had to bring something to school about something they did fun this summer. We already had some pictures but I asked if she wanted to wear a Disney shirt when I woke her up. She got so excited and asked if we were going to Disney right now :-(

That is what kids are like! And on one hand that is great, but on the other hand it can be a dissapointment! But hey just start planning your next trip... maybe that helps.. even it will take years instead of months!

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
That is what kids are like! And on one hand that is great, but on the other hand it can be a dissapointment! But hey just start planning your next trip... maybe that helps.. even it will take years instead of months!
She doesn't know it but she's going in Nov. I'm going on a girls trip and my parents are meeting me at the airport to take her! She's going to flip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom