Trip Report Completed! Totally different WDW than I'm used to trip report!

All my past trips have been as a child, girls trip or with my 40+member dance team.

I've never gone with DH or with the kiddo(C 3.5). It was toooootally different in any way imaginable but still a pretty perfect trip.

We stayed 7 nights at POFQ. It was DH's first time back in 25+ years.

Last edited:

LisaBelle

Great report so far. I laughed out loud when you were at MM and your daughter asked, "Where are the guys we take pictures with?" Too funny!! She is adorable. Looking forward to reading more.

RubyLee

Thanks!! That probably was her logic!

Do I use prime? Waaaaayyyyy too much. Lol I don't use the pantry at home but I do subscribe and save. I haven't compared prices yet to see if prime is worth it for home.
I'm in the same boat with Prime & Pantry. I need to remember to note prices the next time I'm at the store. With the box fee I'm not sure Pantry makes sense-I'm used to free shipping! :)

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
AK!
Standard bus selfie
289kltv.jpg

We had 9:20 ADR for Tusker House. The theming there is awesome. I literally walked in and gasped. What a gem.
We've gotten over our fear ;-)
2hg8w05.jpg

Daisy loved her shirt!
35cqyb7.jpg

After that we headed over to Lion King! C and DH loved it.
We followed that up with safari, street party, Kali, single rider EE for DH, Nemo the musical and EE for me. After that we headed out for nap time. We wanted to stay longer but C was starting to drag and needed a nap.
After nap it was POURING but we had ADR's at Paradiso 37.
We wanted to ride the boat but due to rain not working.

We wandered around for quite some time. Paradiso was quite tasty! I'd recommend!
2pyzvrt.jpg

DiSnEyF@n

Day 2 Morning

In true C fashion she was up and at them early the next morning. We had an 8:30 ADR at 8:30. At 7:00 this was waiting for us. Mommy and Daddy needed to hurry!!
2rw84dl.jpg

Someone was excited!

We hurried up and were on our way!

She was in awe of the "Princess Castle".
2crll5g.jpg

She wasn't fond of the characters at CP at all. In fact I had to wave Piglet on(the 1st to come our way).
She did let us take pics individually with the others. Lol

After breakfast we darted off to Peter Pan and IASW before our FP with Enchanted Tales.

DH was picked for a knight!

24q97jk.jpg

After Belle was Little Mermaid ride, Philharmagic and our FP for 7DMT! What a fun ride though a tad short.

The carousel is a must do for C every time we go to the zoo so why is WDW any different?!?

124e8tz.jpg

A few more rides and then it was go time!! A&E with a FP!! I was super worried with how she acted with Pooh and friends but I shouldn't have been. She loved them.

330sc95.jpg

and one of my favorite pics....Aurora talked to her for quite some time.

2mgtt3m.jpg

After that the skies opened up again as we headed home for nap time!
Your daughter is adorable!!! How old is she???

Aquira

She is adorable! I now feel inspired to go on Splash Mountain. If a three year old can do it, why can't I? :hilarious: Your mom is super talented as well. I'm jealous of all the Disney World-ness and her cute outfits, lol.

PineapplePrincess

Your mom could make a fortune on those outfits! So adorable! My DD is 16 and claims that next summer's trip will be her last. :( Think I can get her to wear princess outfits everyday?! :D
Is your mom going to make you a running outfit?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
Your mom could make a fortune on those outfits! So adorable! My DD is 16 and claims that next summer's trip will be her last. :( Think I can get her to wear princess outfits everyday?! :D
Is your mom going to make you a running outfit?
Thanks! I'm trying to get her to open an
etsy shop when she retires next year!

She probably will!

SharonD

Your daughter is adorable. I love the photo with her riding Test Track with her arms up in the air. And, she certainly seemed to warm to the characters as the week progressed.

mrdrift

Thank you for sharing your family vacation with all of us. You have a very lovely family and the pictures prove that. Glad everything turned out good and you had a safe flight home. I will be watching out for the November pre trip plans here in the forums.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom