Trip Report **COMPLETED** The Tale of Two Trips (finally moving on from the PTR)

Hello everyone!!! I'm sorry for the long delay, but I am finally starting my TR :) I apologize in advance for the insane amount of pictures :) I got a new camera and took over 3000 pictures and videos! If you did not read my PTR I went on two trips in the span of a few weeks...hence the title :) I will split them in two but keep it all in the same thread. Also, I have a lot of last minute residency requirements to navigate through the next few weeks or so so I'm sorry if this takes me forever! Anyway, enough of me rambling - let's begin!

First trip!
Who?

From left to right: Me (Megan), my Mom (Mary), and my sister (Jill)
IMG_2988.JPG

When?
March 11, 2017 - March 18, 2017

Where?
First time staying an entire trip here...the Polynesian!

Why?
I had to take an exam in Kissimmee on the 14th and I got the whole week off from work to go :) My Mom and sister came along for the ride.

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Just finished reading. I LOVED this report! You guys look like you have so much fun. I especially loved the animal and fireworks pictures. I'll be heading back in the fall and you've given me plenty of ideas for things to try. Thank you for all the work you put into writing this!

Aww thanks for reading!!! Glad to give you some new ideas :)

Minnie1986

Day 1 continued
We landed in Florida sometime around 10:30 which was somehow only about 45 minutes delayed...we made up for a lot of lost time in the air I guess
Woohoo - FONORAIL time!
View attachment 200028
View attachment 200029
Usual picture
View attachment 200030
My Mom always wanted a picture with this Goofy but this is as close as we got ...this time :)
View attachment 200031
Its a must to put ears on when waiting in DME
View attachment 200035 View attachment 200036
We had a very short wait for our bus and we were told the Polynesian was the first stop! Hooray!
Since we were surrounded by yellow Mears buses we thought for sure we were getting one but instead we got a water parks bus...I will take it!!!
View attachment 200038
You know how they play trivia on the bus screens? There was a women in front of me who kept insisting that she knew all the answers BUT she was always wrong and didn't pay attention to the screen when it would show the correct answer. Example: What year did the Contemporary Hotel open? Her answer: well it was definitely the 1980's "duhhh." She and her party were also trying to name all 7 dwarfs and named one "sassy dwarf" and the little kid next to me was like thats not one and then proceeded to name them all and they just stared at him :cool::p
Anyway, finally we made it to the Polynesian! It was so hard to believe that we were staying here!
View attachment 200039
View attachment 200040 View attachment 200041

Next up: MK
Where'd you get the red Minnie bow tank top? It's so cute?

Minnie1986

The one my sister is wearing ? Thats from Disney (I think specifically the Contemporary gift shop but I've seen it everywhere).
Yes, the red one. My apologies. It was VERY early in the morning when I started your trip report. Thanks! Looking forward to finishing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom