1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Trip Report *COMPLETED*So much World so little time!

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Reports' started by Courtney6682, Mar 7, 2017.

1. 21stamps

21stamps Well-Known Member

Not at Disney.. but my worst ride photo ever. I laugh every time I see it.

Attached Files:

bee, MySmallWorldof4, Ciara and 2 others like this.
  2. Courtney6682

Courtney6682 Well-Known Member Original Poster

I remember that pic from your TR!! Max right? Soooo funny!!!! @Doc Disney

Ciara and amjt660 like this.
  3. Courtney6682

That's a good one too lol!!!!

4. Courtney6682

My daughter was OBSESSED with Cars when the first one came out. That was her Kindergarten graduation present actually. We saw it in the theaters when it was released. Her birthday party TWO years later was Mater themed. Went to see the 2nd one for 5th grade graduation and we both hated it!

I'm not a movie person at all. I probably haven't seen 90 % of Disney's movies :eek:

amjt660 likes this.
  5. Courtney6682

PLEASE EXCUSE THE INTERRUPTION BUTTTT....

I
    just booked a trip for just Brooklyn and I!!! We leave August 17th!!!

6. ajrwdwgirl

ajrwdwgirl Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fun trip so far. Congrats on booking your next one!

MySmallWorldof4 and Courtney6682 like this.
  7. amjt660

amjt660 Well-Known Member

Yes it was from my tr
    C and I share a brain when it comes to making fools of ourselves!!!

21stamps likes this.
  8. Jess G

Jess G Well-Known Member

omgggggg yesssssss!

9. DisneyBound2017

DisneyBound2017 Well-Known Member

I'm in!

This is both entertaining and exhausting! I don't think I could keep up with you at Disney if I tried but I'm so looking forward to the rest of your TR!!

10. Courtney6682

Thank you lol! My daughter and I are definitely commandos lol.

MySmallWorldof4, 21stamps and Jess G like this.
  11. Courtney6682

Day 4..Feb 4th...Kevin and Mia arrive!

Today Brook and I were headed to HS for the morning and then picking up my husband and his 10 yr old daughter at the airport. Kevin couldn't take as many vacay days as I could, so we decided he would just meet us halfway thru the trip.

We drove to HS, which was a first for me! I've never driven to a park and was surprised at how easy it was to get around property and park. Rode the tram for the first time ever(that I remember) and off we went! Brook of course was selected for extra screening as one of us usually is. We were running late as usual, and ended up missing our first FP of the day which was RnRc. Did Brook and I get make it back at some point to ride it? I'll give you one guess. NO! Since we had time to kill before our ToT FP we decided to stop in Starbucks and then browse around in a few stores. Brook over heard some people trading pins so she stopped to take a look and ended up getting a LE 800 Sally pin from Cars! She was happy with the trade and off we went.

These are her fave pins. All of her Limited Editions, except the FP ones. Those are her fave and she finally finished the set, with a few duplicates in there. Sally is down there next to Rizzo;)

brookspins.jpg

We couldn't wait to check out PizzeRizzo! Brook has always been a huge Rizzo fan, so we wanted to take lots of pictures inside the restaurant and see if there was any merch for sale. @Tuvalu mentioned there might be some cups for sale so Brook wanted to grab a few. We knew we wouldn't want to eat there based on the menu, but a visit was a must! Did we ever make it there? Nope, of course not. Not once in 9 days! Once again I over scheduled and our day at HS was a bust because we arrived late and had to leave by 12:30 pm to pick my husband up at MCO. They were due to land at 1pm, so of course he texts me when we're about 10 mins away at 12:45 saying they just arrived. The pick-up went smoothly and we decided that Kevin would take a nap and the girls and I would head over to POR for an Elsie visit and a surrey rental. We would meet up around 4 to change for our 5:15 ADR at Spirit of Aloha!

The girls and I drove to POR after dropping Kevin off at FQ. We wandered into the gift shop to check out the pin board and see if Elsie was around. Of course she wasn't LOL and the CM we asked said she was off the next 2 days! I didn't ask for that info, because we're not complete creeps, and frankly I be mad if a co-worker of mine was giving some weirdo's my schedule! Anyway, we headed out out to the rental area and rented a surrey. We laughed the whole time riding it around and had a lot of fun! It was a lot work with a few hills, but still a blast! Excuse my 38 chins. We returned our Surrey after about 25 mins and drove back to FQ to get ready for dinner!

surrey.jpg

12. 21stamps

Your HS time.. :( hopefully you made it back to that park.

The surrey looks so fun! That's a perfect afternoon!

Courtney6682 likes this.
  13. Courtney6682

Ridiculous! What an idiot! We should have just hung around the resort that day, but noooooo we need to run around like maniac's DOING NOTHING LOL!

21stamps likes this.
  14. 21stamps

Sooo... are you taking a resort day, or at least half day, during the August trip?

Courtney6682 likes this.
  15. Courtney6682

Can I plead the 5th? I really haven't given it a ton of thought yet. I did decide against making table service ressies every day. We will just do 1 or 2 sit downs which will cut back on the need to race around a little bit;)

21stamps likes this.
  16. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

I am sooooooo disappointed in you. :arghh:

bee, Ciara and Courtney6682 like this.
  17. Courtney6682

Ughhhhhhh...I know pal!!! August or bust! :rolleyes:

bee and Tuvalu like this.
  18. Courtney6682

Day 4 cont...

Spirit of Aloha has been on my Disney bucket list for a while now, so this was my night! We decided to drive over to the Poly and got there 15-20 mins early! Shocking right? We took our time walking and stopping for a few pics along the way to Luau Cove. We checked in and took a few pics.

luau.jpg

We were starving and ate everything in sight. The show was lots of fun and I'm glad we experienced it, but us once was enough, no need to go back. After dinner we decided to take the monorail over to the MK for a little night action.We hit up Space Mtn and Buzz, then wandered over to Frontierland to ride Splash. First stopping to ride HM. Kevin was tired from travelling, he never did get to take that nap he wanted after landing. So we headed back to the Poly to pick up the car and call it a night.

Princess Leia, ginadee, bee and 10 others like this.
  19. amjt660

amjt660 Well-Known Member

I agree that once was enough for us at this one and (gasp) at Hoop de Do as well
    (I know - get the torches and pitchforks - someone thinks that Hoop de Do isn't the best show of all time).
    For me it was probably the food at both dinner shows that came up short.
    I felt like you paid for a good show and good food
    The shows were both entertaining but the food was not a great value for the cost.

Again just my two cents, heading for cover now, expecting an angry mob!!!

Max

20. Courtney6682

I totally agree...we the ate the food but it wasn't the best. We haven't tried Hoop De Doo, so I can't comment on that one.

21stamps likes this.