1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Trip Report *COMPLETED* No Ring (delayed), No Rivers Light, & Donald Duck’s the President

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Reports' started by prfctlyximprct, Nov 20, 2016.

1. prfctlyximprct

prfctlyximprct Well-Known Member Original Poster

bee, PacNWTigger, MinnieM123 and 5 others like this.
  2. amjt660

amjt660 Well-Known Member

no, not at all !!! ;)

3. figmentfan423

figmentfan423 Well-Known Member

No ROFLOL

4. prfctlyximprct

[​IMG]

HA!

And also, you guys would appreciate this...

these were on sale for 10 bucks!~ How could I not?!

[​IMG]

:p

bee, Ciara, ajrwdwgirl and 11 others like this.
  5. DonnaOnTheRocks

DonnaOnTheRocks Well-Known Member

ROL DINING PACKAGES AVAILABLE STARTING FEBRUARY 17!!!!! I'm going to add one to my trip in May!!!!!!!!

6. wdwfamilynh

wdwfamilynh Member

Best wishes for a life of dreams coming true!!

7. danyoung56

danyoung56 Well-Known Member

Nicole, I spent the last 2 days reading your trip report - probably the longest trip report I've ever read! You have a very interesting and articulate writing style, which combined with the pics made for a fun read. I liked how you incorporated lyrics to Disney songs or attractions, even when they were somewhat obscure (like Golden Dream!).

I only have one critique for you - I wish, when taking selfies in a mirror, that you'd look up at the mirror instead of looking down at your phone. It's as if you took a lot of pictures but were refusing to look at the camera. You're a lovely young couple, and the mirror selfies would be so much better if the two of you were looking up.

That's my advice - take it or leave it. Nice job on the trip report!

8. prfctlyximprct

Super jealous! I need to get down there and see it! I am soooooooo happy it has officially opened! It's so beautiful! I need all the merchandise... I hope it's on the app soon! :)

9. prfctlyximprct

Thank you so much!!! :)

figmentfan423 likes this.
  10. prfctlyximprct

Thank you for reading and commenting! It took a while to write, but I managed to do it before I forgot everything! LOL I love having trip reports to go back and read, and reminisce about trips that have passed. Glad you enjoyed!

I think I really hate mirror pictures... sometimes with two and your not at the park with a photopass phototographer you last resort it to the mirror! LOL. :p

figmentfan423, Longers and LisaBelle like this.
  11. DonnaOnTheRocks

DonnaOnTheRocks Well-Known Member

Sorry for yelling! Lol, I thought of you as soon as I heard ROL was starting. Hopefully you will be able to get there to see it soon! Maybe a quick weekend trip!

prfctlyximprct and figmentfan423 like this.
  12. MeeskaMooska0714

MeeskaMooska0714 New Member

Congratulations! I always read trip reports when I'm at work, because, when better to read. I just got back from maternity leave and am now catching up on the last 3 months!! So exciting!!!!

figmentfan423 and prfctlyximprct like this.
  13. disneygirl1

disneygirl1 Well-Known Member

Just read through your entire report! So amazing! Congratulations on your engagement! We are from Philly too! What part are you from? We are in the 'burbs right by the airport! We are heading HOME in 89 days! I can not wait.

14. WildcatDen

WildcatDen Well-Known Member

Another chuckle worthy line. Between the fortune cookie (we always ad "between the sheets" on every fortune) to the great comment on Butter Beer, this report is awesome. Now to see you are engaged as well. . . so happy for you. My wife and I celebrate25 years in September. God Bless!!

15. gdisneyfans

gdisneyfans Well-Known Member

I am so late to the party!!! Congratulations on your engagement! The proposal was so sweet. Prince Eric, I mean Prince Joe did good! Your ring is stunning.

Wow - your TR...:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: It's like you took a barrel full of pixie dust, threw it in a giant Disney snow globe, shook it and then out came our Trip Report! Your attitude is so infectious. I had a smile the entire time reading. Thanks for taking us along.

Good luck on the wedding planning. You know you could always start a pre-wedding report here...I don't think anyone would mind:D

16. prfctlyximprct

LOL no need to apologize! I was screaming my head off when I realized it was real and Rivers of Light was finally debuting! Trying to save all that I can for my wedding, but also trying to sneak in a weekend trip just to see it! I need to get there! I am the designated Rivers of Light stalker! Even got imagineers on my Instagram liking my stories! LOL

17. prfctlyximprct

Ahhh congrats! Glad my report gives you something to do to pass the time at work! Thank you for reading :)

18. prfctlyximprct

So glad you enjoyed! Thank you so much for reading through, I feel like I write so much but it just flows when it comes to Disney! Thank you for your well wishes, been engaged two months now and it still does not feel real! Wake up every morning and get surprised by my ring finger. LOL!

I'm originally from North Jersey and refuse to say I am a true Philadelphian. LOL...But we live in the northeast! I drive by the airport some days for work! Always am jealous of the planes, thinking they are taking off to Disney! Enjoy your countdown, it will fly by! :)

19. prfctlyximprct

Congrats on 25 years! Hope you are celebrating at Disney! Muahha! Thank you for reading through my report! And I just may have to steal your fortune cookie tradition. :)

20. prfctlyximprct

Thank you so much! I agree, Prince Joe did do a pretty good job!

Thank you for your sweet, sweet compliment on my trip report. Sometimes when I am writing,I think so myself, "who the heck is going to read this and enjoy it?" Glad there are people out there who did! I love Disney soooooooo much. I am glad it comes through in my writing! :)

I need to really get on wedding planning... what to do when your rather be planning your next Disney trip! :p