Trip Report Completed: Anything can happen on Castaway Creek!

The primer of this adventure can be found over here.

So where to begin, well it seems like every Disney trip we take the “Vacation Creep” occurs. Vacation creep is the pull to add more minutes/hours/days to your trip as you get closer to your trip, we’re terribly bad with this, see POP add on in the PTR . So about a week before we were scheduled to leave bright and early on Thursday morning we rationalized the idea to leave the night before and stay over in Tifton, about half way, so as to be better rested for the evening time when we were to attend the DVC Beach Bash. Makes sense right? With this being just a long weekend trip I was less concerned about taking extensive notes and a ton of pictures like my last live TR and tried to go with the flow more, still many pics and stories to share but a little lite compared to TRs of past. So let’s get to this…

Wednesday:

We were all packed the day before so I loaded us up after work and we made for Tifton about 7:30. We had an uneventful trek to the Comfort Inn and Suites in Tifton. Nothing much else to report about this and no pictures either because, let’s be honest, it’s Tifton…

Thursday part one:

I promised the ladies if they could be up and ready to leave by 07:00 we could hit up Cracker Barrel for breakfast, the DW is nuts about this place, rather than the free Comfort Inn breakfast. So we almost had Cracker Barrel to ourselves and were in and out by 7:45 headed to Orlando! Armed with our trusty SunPass we cruise through the tolls pointing and laughing at the rubes stopping to pay, granted we were those rubes a little over a month ago but we can move past that. We did experience a little confusion as we approached the last toll booth and all the SunPass signage disappeared and we started seeing “EZ Pay” signage. Not wanting to get a ticket we donned our best rube looks and approached to toll booth when the attendant said we were all good and waved us through. So it seems EZ Pay = SunPass for those wondering. Finally we approached Western Way and navigated to POP. This place was BUSY! Lots of hustle and bustle going on. I move to the counter to see our room was ready since it was so early

20150723_111007.jpg

YES! Room 9427 is ours and good to go! So we make our way to the room and unpack our overnight bags. Not 10 minutes after we check in I get a weird call.

After that strangeness we decide to play “Park Bus Roulette”, first bus to arrive wins us! Animal Kingdom FTW! A short bus ride to AK and we’re there.

20150723_121231.jpg

We decided not to overdo it so we took our time and looked around and did some people watching before heading to Rafiki’s Planet Watch. Here is a little then and now for ya:

DD Then (2008)

SophieYoung.jpg

DD Now

20150723_123600.jpg

I’m pretty sure she hated posing for this…

A little emo alpaca for ya

20150723_125116.jpg

We started feeling the pull for lunch and I suggested we walk up to Rainforest café and see if they have any availability. While they looked busy the wait was only 20 minutes so we looked around the shop for a bit.

20150723_132101.jpg

20150723_132727.jpg

20150723_133130.jpg

Just under 20 miunutes and they were calling our name:
20150723_134807.jpg

20150723_134818.jpg

The DD went with a turkey wrap while the DW and I split a salad the Caribbean meat plate. Neither entrée was anything worth writing about so I’ll leave it at that. We won’t be back to RC and have already canceled our ADR for Christmas week. This place, outside of the theming, is nothing special. The DW and DD also said the bathrooms were pretty bad. We weren’t put off by this experience in the least, however, and decided to make our way back to POP to rest up before our DVC Beach Bash.

Up next: some things cannot be unseen on Castaway Creek…

Last edited:

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Thursday part two:

So after a little down time and a nap we were ready for the DVC Beach Bash. Since we were staying the night at a non-DVC resort we needed to drive ourselves over to Typhoon Lagoon so we made the short drive to the park, uneventful. We arrived before 7:00 and noticed they had already started letting in DVC member so we checked in, got our bands, and made our way into the park. This was our first time in any Disney Waterpark so we didn’t know the lay of the land very well but did find the locker rentals quickly and, SCORE, rentals were only $2 for a large locker!! Posted price was $15. After putting our things up, including the camera unfortunately, we made our way to some slides. We hit up Crush n’ Gusher right off the bat. This was a fun ride but short. Then we decided to take in the park via Castaway Creek to get an idea of where the slides were without walking. So it’s about 7:30ish now still pretty bright out and we’re floating in the creek when it happens. I look to my right and there is a mom BREASTFEEDING IN A TUBE FLOATING DOWN THE CREEK!!! Look, I fully support the whole breastfeeding when the kid needs it in public but is it really necessary when floating in a water park attraction!?!? So after our brush with National Geographic we decided to exit the creek and take in some more slides before the mom decided to changer her kid in the tube too. We rode Keelhaul Falls, Mayday Falls, and Gangplank Falls before getting a few round of Humunga Kowabunga in before finally riding the Storm Slides. We got every slide in at least once some more than others before chancing fate again and taking another loop around the creek. This trip proved most uneventful when compared to our first trip. By this time all of the regular TL guests were gone and only folks with wrist bands remained in the park. We decided to check out the Surf Pool next. The pool was pretty amazing; I mean we have wave pools at the parks near us but none like this. The wave generated by this pool is massive and powerful. Even the undertow from the water receding would pull you out, very cool. While we got hammered by the waves for a while the DVC folks had set up a DJ as well as some snack stations. We snacked a bit then decided we’ve been there long enough and headed out. For a free event I must say it was a lot of fun and well done.

So while we made the drive back we decided to get a bite a POP only to be disappointed that the rumors were true, no more Mom’s TV dinners. BOOOOOO! Those TV dinners were some of our favorite food in the bubble! Oh well, we settled on some hummus snack packs and a slice of pizza before turning in for the night.

FRIDAY part one

Up and at ‘em bright and early to make rope drop at HS today and then check in at AKL today. We decide to get breakfast at POP out of convenience. We shared a breakfast bounty and a kids waffle plate. At this point I’ve slacking pretty hard with my picture duties but will remedy that shortly. Breakfast was good and it was time to say goodbye to POP and head to HS.

HS was busy but not crazy busy. We did get to see our first selfie stick get confiscated at bag check. It felt good to see it. We also noticed a few Brazilian groups roaming around but for the most part they were well behaved. We also noticed that they were flanked by Disney CMs in Green shirts. So we made our way to ToT and noticed RnR was closed. We road ToT, GMR, and ST before deciding we were ready to head to AKL to grab some lunch at Sanaa and check in. On the way out we had to stop at Starbucks to add to the DW’s collection

20150727_190215.jpg

We arrive at AKL and check our bags and take in some sites before lunch

20150724_105439.jpg

20150724_110312.jpg

20150724_110340.jpg

20150724_110358.jpg

We arrive at Sanaa and get some great seating

20150724_112111.jpg

We decide to go tapas, its what I like to do, and we share the bread service

20150724_112656.jpg

Kefta Sliders

20150724_113346.jpg

Chana Tiki

20150724_113353.jpg

DD had a Mango Smoothie, very good

20150724_113113.jpg

DW and I went with the Tusker, also good.

aviary_1437751751027.jpg

20150724_112722.jpg

While we waited for our food this guy came up to pay us a visit

20150724_112758.jpg

20150724_112755.jpg

He was very excited and decided to show off for the ladies for several minutes(you need to click on the image to view the video it won't let me embed from photobucket)

After lunch we decided to swim while we waited for the room to get ready. After a few hours we were good to go, here is a standard view at AKL
20150724_141426.jpg

20150724_141431.jpg

Up next: Trattoria al Forno

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thursday part two:

So after a little down time and a nap we were ready for the DVC Beach Bash. Since we were staying the night at a non-DVC resort we needed to drive ourselves over to Typhoon Lagoon so we made the short drive to the park, uneventful. We arrived before 7:00 and noticed they had already started letting in DVC member so we checked in, got our bands, and made our way into the park. This was our first time in any Disney Waterpark so we didn’t know the lay of the land very well but did find the locker rentals quickly and, SCORE, rentals were only $2 for a large locker!! Posted price was $15. After putting our things up, including the camera unfortunately, we made our way to some slides. We hit up Crush n’ Gusher right off the bat. This was a fun ride but short. Then we decided to take in the park via Castaway Creek to get an idea of where the slides were without walking. So it’s about 7:30ish now still pretty bright out and we’re floating in the creek when it happens. I look to my right and there is a mom BREASTFEEDING IN A TUBE FLOATING DOWN THE CREEK!!! Look, I fully support the whole breastfeeding when the kid needs it in public but is it really necessary when floating in a water park attraction!?!? So after our brush with National Geographic we decided to exit the creek and take in some more slides before the mom decided to changer her kid in the tube too. We rode Keelhaul Falls, Mayday Falls, and Gangplank Falls before getting a few round of Humunga Kowabunga in before finally riding the Storm Slides. We got every slide in at least once some more than others before chancing fate again and taking another loop around the creek. This trip proved most uneventful when compared to our first trip. By this time all of the regular TL guests were gone and only folks with wrist bands remained in the park. We decided to check out the Surf Pool next. The pool was pretty amazing; I mean we have wave pools at the parks near us but none like this. The wave generated by this pool is massive and powerful. Even the undertow from the water receding would pull you out, very cool. While we got hammered by the waves for a while the DVC folks had set up a DJ as well as some snack stations. We snacked a bit then decided we’ve been there long enough and headed out. For a free event I must say it was a lot of fun and well done.

So while we made the drive back we decided to get a bite a POP only to be disappointed that the rumors were true, no more Mom’s TV dinners. BOOOOOO! Those TV dinners were some of our favorite food in the bubble! Oh well, we settled on some hummus snack packs and a slice of pizza before turning in for the night.

FRIDAY part one

Up and at ‘em bright and early to make rope drop at HS today and then check in at AKL today. We decide to get breakfast at POP out of convenience. We shared a breakfast bounty and a kids waffle plate. At this point I’ve slacking pretty hard with my picture duties but will remedy that shortly. Breakfast was good and it was time to say goodbye to POP and head to HS.

HS was busy but not crazy busy. We did get to see our first selfie stick get confiscated at bag check. It felt good to see it. We also noticed a few Brazilian groups roaming around but for the most part they were well behaved. We also noticed that they were flanked by Disney CMs in Green shirts. So we made our way to ToT and noticed RnR was closed. We road ToT, GMR, and ST before deciding we were ready to head to AKL to grab some lunch at Sanaa and check in. On the way out we had to stop at Starbucks to add to the DW’s collection

20150727_190215.jpg

20150724_105439.jpg

20150724_110312.jpg

20150724_110340.jpg

20150724_110358.jpg

20150724_112111.jpg

20150724_112656.jpg

Kefta Sliders

20150724_113346.jpg

Chana Tiki

20150724_113353.jpg

20150724_113113.jpg

aviary_1437751751027.jpg

20150724_112722.jpg

20150724_112758.jpg

20150724_112755.jpg

He was very excited and decided to show off for the ladies for several minutes(you need to click on the image to view the video it won't let me embed from photobucket)

After lunch we decided to swim while we waited for the room to get ready. After a few hours we were good to go, here is a standard view at AKL
20150724_141426.jpg

20150724_141431.jpg

THNX for sharing. Great pics!

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Thursday continued:

So after some more swim time and relaxation we decided to take the bus to HS then walk to the Boardwalk. The weather was kind to us today as the walk was without rain and not too hot, if you can believe that. We had an ADR for 6:50 and 7DMT FP+ that started at 8:05. We arrived at TaF at 6:30 and they were able to seat us right away. The restaurant is quite large and looks impressive. From the outside you would not expect the amount of seating they have.

We were seated towards the back in a little room with windows facing the Boardwalk. Our server Travis was very good at what he did and was very attentive.

20150724_172936.jpg

We each received our own bread service and a bottle of EVOO was on the table for us to enjoy:

20150724_174351.jpg

Me being me, I went tapas again with the meat board and the caprese salad with the fresh pulled mozzarella

20150724_174959.jpg

20150724_175034.jpg

20150724_175040.jpg

DW went with the seasonal risotto, I tried a bite and it too was very good

20150724_175245.jpg

DD just wanted some grilled shrimp and noodles, this is not on the menu but Travis made it happen.

20150724_175219.jpg

The DW and I shared a bottle of Amarcord Bruna. It was my first time having this import and I think I will make a point of getting it every trip it was so good. My Untappd review/notes of it says it has a smooth caramel flavor and makes me think of a farm, the DW didn’t get the farm flavor but did get then caramel. I’m not sure what I was thinking then but I do remember it was good.

20150724_174154.jpg

After dinner we were stuffed but Travis gacve his best pitch for desert anyway and once he said cannoli the DD was sold. She is a cannoli junkie and these did not disappoint

20150724_183711.jpg

So after dinner we still had plenty of time to catch our FP+, or so we thought! We made our way for the Boardwalk busses and only waited about 5 minutes, great! We were well on our way when we passed the Swalphin. DW and I thought “great we don’t have to stop there any more to pick folks up!”. We continue to travel towards MK and get all the way to the turn before WL when the bus driver announces that he forgot to go by the Swalphin! So he hangs a quick right and takes us on a 25 minute detour ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BOARDWALK!!! I mean we could have thrown a rock and hit the bus depot, why not just drop us off and go back?!?!? So now we’re sweating making our FP+ for 7DMT. Folks are pretty irate o the bus as you can imagine as we were not the only ones trying to make times. Anyway, after our lengthy detour we make it back with minutes to spare on our FP+ for the most underwhelming ride I the park. Seriously, this ride needs to be at least 30 seconds longer in track length. I truly pity those that wait in line for it. We hit up SM, PM, and CoP after that before making our way over to IASM and HM.

20150724_210218.jpg

We finished the day out with a JC run. The jokes have been freshened up a bit but worry not they are corny as ever. On the way out we had to add to the collection, 3 down and one more to go!

20150724_233604.jpg

Up next: Beaches and Cream and a Kona dinner.

Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The primer of this adventure can be found over here.

So where to begin, well it seems like every Disney trip we take the “Vacation Creep” occurs. Vacation creep is the pull to add more minutes/hours/days to your trip as you get closer to your trip, we’re terribly bad with this, see POP add on in the PTR . So about a week before we were scheduled to leave bright and early on Thursday morning we rationalized the idea to leave the night before and stay over in Tifton, about half way, so as to be better rested for the evening time when we were to attend the DVC Beach Bash. Makes sense right? With this being just a long weekend trip I was less concerned about taking extensive notes and a ton of pictures like my last live TR and tried to go with the flow more, still many pics and stories to share but a little lite compared to TRs of past. So let’s get to this…

Wednesday:

We were all packed the day before so I loaded us up after work and we made for Tifton about 7:30. We had an uneventful trek to the Comfort Inn and Suites in Tifton. Nothing much else to report about this and no pictures either because, let’s be honest, it’s Tifton…

Thursday part one:

I promised the ladies if they could be up and ready to leave by 07:00 we could hit up Cracker Barrel for breakfast, the DW is nuts about this place, rather than the free Comfort Inn breakfast. So we almost had Cracker Barrel to ourselves and were in and out by 7:45 headed to Orlando! Armed with our trusty SunPass we cruise through the tolls pointing and laughing at the rubes stopping to pay, granted we were those rubes a little over a month ago but we can move past that. We did experience a little confusion as we approached the last toll booth and all the SunPass signage disappeared and we started seeing “EZ Pay” signage. Not wanting to get a ticket we donned our best rube looks and approached to toll booth when the attendant said we were all good and waved us through. So it seems EZ Pay = SunPass for those wondering. Finally we approached Western Way and navigated to POP. This place was BUSY! Lots of hustle and bustle going on. I move to the counter to see our room was ready since it was so early

20150723_111007.jpg

YES! Room 9427 is ours and good to go! So we make our way to the room and unpack our overnight bags. Not 10 minutes after we check in I get a weird call.

After that strangeness we decide to play “Park Bus Roulette”, first bus to arrive wins us! Animal Kingdom FTW! A short bus ride to AK and we’re there.

20150723_121231.jpg

We decided not to overdo it so we took our time and looked around and did some people watching before heading to Rafiki’s Planet Watch. Here is a little then and now for ya:

DD Then (2008)

SophieYoung.jpg

DD Now

20150723_123600.jpg

I’m pretty sure she hated posing for this…

A little emo alpaca for ya

20150723_125116.jpg

We started feeling the pull for lunch and I suggested we walk up to Rainforest café and see if they have any availability. While they looked busy the wait was only 20 minutes so we looked around the shop for a bit.

20150723_132101.jpg

20150723_132727.jpg

20150723_133130.jpg

Just under 20 miunutes and they were calling our name:
20150723_134807.jpg

20150723_134818.jpg

The DD went with a turkey wrap while the DW and I split a salad the Caribbean meat plate. Neither entrée was anything worth writing about so I’ll leave it at that. We won’t be back to RC and have already canceled our ADR for Christmas week. This place, outside of the theming, is nothing special. The DW and DD also said the bathrooms were pretty bad. We weren’t put off by this experience in the least, however, and decided to make our way back to POP to rest up before our DVC Beach Bash.

Up next: some things cannot be unseen on Castaway Creek…

I did the same thing the first time I drove to Orlando after getting a SunPass - had my $1.25 out to pay the EZ Pay toll on 429. And I live in Florida, no less. The woman at the toll booth was not very nice, though. She had that "lady, are you stupid or what" tone in her voice when she informed me I didn't have to pay a toll since my SunPass included EZ Pay.

Those are some pretty wild sunglasses.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Thursday part two:

FRIDAY part one

20150727_190215.jpg

20150724_105439.jpg

20150724_110312.jpg

20150724_110340.jpg

20150724_110358.jpg

20150724_112111.jpg

20150724_112656.jpg

Kefta Sliders

20150724_113346.jpg

Chana Tiki

20150724_113353.jpg

20150724_113113.jpg

aviary_1437751751027.jpg

20150724_112722.jpg

20150724_112758.jpg

20150724_112755.jpg

20150724_141426.jpg

20150724_141431.jpg

Those are some great photos of AKL.

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Following along....great start. Are you guys in Kidani or Jambo at AKL? (Sorry if I missed it ion your PTR)
Kidani, somewhere between the lobby and the pool. The DW and I will be in a 1-bedroom in September and Ill be sure to share those pics when the time comes.

Great report so far!

Plus, I'm sure you guys got plenty of exercise lugging those pimped-out Magic Bands around! :D
Go big or go home, right? :) Honestly, my band is only pimped because the bits were free, I'm cheap like that :D. The DW and DD, though, couldn't go without accessorizing .

I did the same thing the first time I drove to Orlando after getting a SunPass - had my $1.25 out to pay the EZ Pay toll on 429. And I live in Florida, no less. The woman at the toll booth was not very nice, though. She had that "lady, are you stupid or what" tone in her voice when she informed me I didn't have to pay a toll since my SunPass included EZ Pay.

Those are some pretty wild sunglasses.
I was ready to pay too but our operator was quite polite about it, thankfully. Heck, she could have taken my $1.25 and I wouldn't have been the wiser.

If it were a Waffle House, even in Tifton, GA, my dad would be all over it.
If there wasn't WHs all over the place around here, we would be there too, scattered, smothered, covered, and diced!

Those are some great photos of AKL.
Thanks but this place is the EASIEST place to photograph. I think I could close my eyes and just start clicking in any direction and the view/scene would be great! Love this place!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Hey man, I know your on vacation and all....but can we get some updates??? :cool::cool:

Just post a picture of some beer and Ill be satisfied, hahahaha.:hungover::hungover::hungover:

lostpro9het

Original Poster
With a 9am rope drop time for EC we were able to sleep in til 7:30. We enjoyed some coffee and donuts in the room before catching a bus to EC. No FPs this morning, saving them for MK after Kona. We make the drop and head straight for Soarin' followed by a single rider run at TT, MS green, and SE. We had just enough time to do one more ride before our B&C ADR. The choice was CEO or LWTL. Since the DD has never been subjected to CEO we figured now would be the time to show her how bad it is. Obviously, no wait for CEO so we walk right in, even had the fortune of not having to sit through the preshow movie! So after about 10 minutes of '80s horror we exit ready to gauge our DD's opinion of the experience. No surprise, she was confused about what just happened. Why was MJ shooting light from his rainbow Tshirt? Why did the robot turn into a set of drums? How did dancing turn the guards into more dancers? All valid questions with a simple answer, it was the '80s kiddo, it was the '80s...

Anyway, on to Beaches & Cream! Easy, and warm, walk to BC, we pass this little dude catching some rays along the way.
20150725_110228.jpg

We are quickly seated and order.
20150725_112711.jpg

We decided to share two entrees between the three of us since we would be getting some ice cream afterwards. We went with the Reuben with onion rings and the burger and fries.
20150725_113613.jpg

20150725_113622.jpg

While eating the kitchen sink alarm went off twice, this was the second one served in less than 30 minutes
20150725_115922.jpg

20150725_115929.jpg

We were in no shape for the sink but decided to share the brownie ala mode and a shake.
20150725_120155.jpg

20150725_120159.jpg

Up next: A little pool time then Kona

worldfanatic

That bus incident enroute to MK is ridiculous.
The driver must've felt (or known) he'd be fired if he didn't turn around immediately. Otherwise it makes zero sense for him to go back when so close to his eventual destination.
I'm generally pretty calm and extremely sympathetic with cast members (especially bus drivers). But I would've had difficulty remaining mellow on that trip.
In fact, with the risk of arriving late for a Fastpass+ or ADR, I can pretty much guarantee I would've been LIVID.

I agree with you and many others that 7DMT is far too short a ride. But I also remind myself that that particular area was initially supposed to be an elaborate meet and greet area until Tom Staggs switched it up. And that would've been completely useless to me. So I can live with the short coaster.

Really enjoying your report.

lostpro9het

Original Poster
So after a great B&C experience it was back to EC for a visit with LWTL then a Disney Visa photo op. As it was before lunch there was virtually no wait from LWTL. Many may think this attraction is lame but it’s a favorite for us. I will say it is slipping a bit. There was no rain flowing in the rain scene and the waterfall in the rainforest scene was not working either. There was, however, a ton of cool vegetation being grown in the greenhouse so that’s always fun. After LWTL we had a short wait to get our photo taken with Minnie and Goofy for the Disney Visa experience. We try to do at least one of these each trip, hard to beat a free character photo. It was getting hot so we decided to head back to the Lodge for some pool and rest time before a Kona dinner.

Observation: Did Nirvana just make it big in Europe? I’m not sure I’ve seen so many Nirvana shirts on people since the 90’s. Best I could tell is they were all being worn by out of towners. Don’t get me wrong; big fan of the band, but it seems too soon to be retro and too long to be current.

DD decided she wanted to chill in the room rather than swim but wanted to see what DVDs the shop had. It seems DVC members get to check out DVDs to watch for free. They had a pretty large selection to, my surprise, and she picked out two. The CM was great there. She made a big fuss about training our DD on how to log the DVDs and check them in and out so the next time she came to get one she could do all the work herself and even come work part time for them, in charge of DVD rentals of course. So DD heads to the room and DW and I head to the pool. Scenery along the way:

20150725_181726.jpg

We swim for about an hour then decide to relax pool side and shared a Golden Monkey(sorry no pick) and a Moscato Colada

20150725_154822.jpg

The Colada was super sweet and super weak. The Golden Monkey made up for that. It was now getting close to Kona time so we hit the showers. We decided on a bus to MK then Monorail to the Poly. We arrived a little early and got a pager and after about 5 minutes we were seated. It was interesting that we even had to wait. While they were busy there were several empty tables around the dining area. Anyway, on with dinner:

DW and I each had a Lapu Lapu, much stronger than that poolside moscato colada and much better!

20150725_194048.jpg

Bread service

20150725_193935.jpg

We shared some apps that included pot stickers, they were ok

20150725_195534.jpg

Steamed pork buns, very good!

20150725_195541.jpg

DD went with the pineapple California roll

20150725_200451.jpg

DW went with Spicy Tuna Roll

20150725_200457.jpg

I went with the pan noodles, they were ok but had about 2 cups of green beans in them and threw off the balance. I had to enhance mine with some Sriracha because that’s how I roll.

20150725_200503.jpg

Over all dinner was ok but nothing to rave about. We decided we probably won’t be back for dinner but do still enjoy the breakfasts there when we’re not doing ‘Ohana. So we were coming up on our FP line up and hopped on the Monorail to the park. We rode SM, LM, and stopped to enjoy the parade.

20150725_212405.jpg

After the parade the DD and I hit up Splash before the three of us hit up BTM and Buzz. It was getting late and we were ready to hit the hay so we made the trek for the Lodge so we could make rope drop for HS in the morning

Up next: HS, AK, and Sanaa again because it’s that good…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom