Trip Report **COMPLETED ** A (very delayed) August 2015 Post-Bar-Exam Trip Report!

Hello, new friends! I am back after a (very long) hiatus with my (very delayed) August 2015 WDW Post-Bar-Exam Trip Report!

I am not at all sure that anyone wants to read a report of a trip that happened two years ago, but well, I want to write it, so here goes!

Following our (crazy, exhausting) August 2015 trip, my husband and I immediately turned around and went on an even crazier and more exhausting two-week trip to China.

After that, I immediately started my new full-time job of…waiting on my bar exam results, which somehow felt more stressful and time consuming than studying for or taking the bar ever was. Fortunately, on October 31, I learned that I passed! :)

IMG_3060.JPG
A few weeks later, I was sworn is an attorney-at-law and began my new full-time job!And if you’re an attorney or know someone who is, you know that it’s basically just a lot of lounging around doing nothing but taking Disney trips and reading and writing Disney trip reports. Oh wait, strike that, that’s my fantasy job. My real job, like all jobs, is a lot of work, and has taken a lot of adjustment. Fortunately, it is also very rewarding.

Now, almost two years (and a July 2016 trip to Disneyland completed, and a May 2017 trip to Disneyland in the works—more on those in a bit) later, I’m finally getting my bearings and ready to re-join the WDWMagic community!

So, come on, everybody! Here we gooooooo!

LeighM

Also, aren't you totally jealous of people who live within a day's drive of WDW? :bawling: I know I am!

Yes! But my husband and I are also planning to move to FL within the next several years (when we no longer have our aging furbabies) once he's finished with a project at work that will allow him to work remotely (if his new manager agrees to it!). Now if he can't work remotely then it's a huge wrinkle in our plans!!! We're both ready to live somewhere else. I'm tired of winter. And I want to live someplace where I can garden year round. And the proximity to the theme parks, closeness to pretty beaches on either the Gulf or Atlantic, MCO, and many outdoor activities really draws us to the central Florida area. Fingers crossed!!!

blreinsel

Thank you so much for reading! I have read your reports and enjoyed them. Looks like you have another trip coming up really soon--looking forward to reading about your next adventure! :)

Thank you! I can't wait for my next trip! Hoping to get that report done immediately following the trip before our move and all of the craziness that will accompany it. :)

A great ending to a great report! Can't wait to read about your DLR trips!

Pirate'sLifeForME

Original Poster
Yes! But my husband and I are also planning to move to FL within the next several years (when we no longer have our aging furbabies) once he's finished with a project at work that will allow him to work remotely (if his new manager agrees to it!). Now if he can't work remotely then it's a huge wrinkle in our plans!!! We're both ready to live somewhere else. I'm tired of winter. And I want to live someplace where I can garden year round. And the proximity to the theme parks, closeness to pretty beaches on either the Gulf or Atlantic, MCO, and many outdoor activities really draws us to the central Florida area. Fingers crossed!!!
Soon you will be one of those people I am jealous of! I hope it all works out for you!

Pirate'sLifeForME

Original Poster
Thank you! I can't wait for my next trip! Hoping to get that report done immediately following the trip before our move and all of the craziness that will accompany it. :)

A great ending to a great report! Can't wait to read about your DLR trips!
Man, what is with all of these people moving to Florida and not taking me with them? I have tried to convince my husband that we need to retire there and get jobs driving the monorail but he isn't convinced so far. :arghh:

blreinsel

Man, what is with all of these people moving to Florida and not taking me with them? I have tried to convince my husband that we need to retire there and get jobs driving the monorail but he isn't convinced so far. :arghh:

It's the opportunity of a lifetime and I couldn't pass it up! I'll keep looking for places with 2 bedrooms for all of my WDW Magic friends. ;) Keep working on your husband for the retirement monorail jobs.. My mom is currently trying to convince my dad to do the same. :hilarious: Eventually they'll give in just so they can stop hearing about it! Lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom