Trip Report Coming at you live..

IMG_3212.JPG

Hi everyone. J and I arrived today. I made a few posts already in my pre trip report but thought I'd better make a new report.

For all of you that don't know J and I will be here for a relaxing trip. We are only going to one park on Sunday so follow if you like.

How about a little bit of bread service at 9 pm
IMG_3223.JPG
IMG_3224.JPG
IMG_3225.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3224.JPG
    IMG_3224.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 28

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Good morning. We are have a quick breakfast at Sanna. We had a little friend visit us while eating and I have to tell you I'm in love with this banana nut bread and chocolate spread. We're off to the pool for quite a few hours!
IMG_3231.JPG
IMG_3230.JPG

I do want to let @fractal know that this live report will only have phone photos. It makes it easier for quick posts. I'll post my camera photos later.

fractal

Good morning. We are have a quick breakfast at Sanna. We had a little friend visit us while eating and I have to tell you I'm in love with this banana nut bread and chocolate spread. We're off to the pool for quite a few hours!
View attachment 229953 View attachment 229954

I do want to let @fractal know that this live report will only have phone photos. It makes it easier for quick posts. I'll post my camera photos later.

Lol! absolutely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom