1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Comcast in St. Louis area?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by brian19862002, Oct 24, 2005.

1. brian19862002

brian19862002 Member

This is for board members in the St. Louis area. Have any of you noticed the Comcast commercials being shown in this area? I was just wondering why they were showing them, because Comcast isn't even available in this area. Just curious is all.
  2. nibblesandbits

nibblesandbits Well-Known Member

I have a satelite dish, so I don't get "local" commericals like others do. So, no I haven't noticed anything. :)
  3. rainfully

rainfully Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any. But then again I don't pay attention to commercials... :lol:

I'm assuming you have Charter?
  4. brian19862002

brian19862002 Member

Yea, I have Charter.
  5. imagineer boy

imagineer boy Well-Known Member

Wow, I never realized that there were so many people from St. Louis on these boards!

Anyway, I have charter. :) Nibblesandbits, too bad you don't get local commercials, because you won't get to see my church's pastor in the auto tire commercials. :lol:
  6. Number_6

Number_6 Well-Known Member

Comcast might not be available yet, but may be coming to your area. I know here in Orlando, Adelphia is selling off their cable provider network to Time Warner and another company, possibly Comcast. So it may be that they will be setting up shop very soon in St Louis.