Collecting rare WDW music

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Its weird this Delta thing - both names were in use at the same time, officially the ride was signed Dreamflight, but refered to as Delta Dreamflight. Then Delta pulled out and the ride was renamed Take Flight and ran sponsorless - with a few changes to the music too. Even rarer I guess would be the Dreamflight vocal theme from Take Flight, with its altered lyrics.... "Once you`re taking a take flight..." dosn`t sound quite right!

maelstrom

marni1971 said:
Its weird this Delta thing - both names were in use at the same time, officially the ride was signed Dreamflight, but refered to as Delta Dreamflight. Then Delta pulled out and the ride was renamed Take Flight and ran sponsorless - with a few changes to the music too. Even rarer I guess would be the Dreamflight vocal theme from Take Flight, with its altered lyrics.... "Once you`re taking a take flight..." dosn`t sound quite right!

I don't remember it being called Take Flight at all. But I was just a tot when all of this was going on so you can't blame me. I just remember the Dreamflight name, the plane when you entered, the speed tunnels, and a few of the sets. And I can barely recall somewhere in the back of my mind a little bit of the music.

Skippy

hmm... i'm athinking that i will just post this in here, instead of making a new thread.

i'm looking for a confirmed playlist of the wdw frontierland area music. i've seen a playlist out there on one of my favorite park music sites, but it may be outdated, and i can't find the complete loop anywhere on #d-c. So... if anyone has any information it would be appreciated.

TiggerificChick

Hey, before i start i want to say that this is a really stupid question. I love downloading disney music but i wanted to ask if it was all legal. My dad's always on top of me not to download anything that can get me into trouble but i desperately want to make a cd of my favorite disney music. I just wanted to ask before i started to download because my dad always checks the computer. Thanx for any input!

dolbyman

as long as the music is no longer for sale via mailorder or in the parks ... it's ok .. somewhere in the greyzone .. I think ..

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
and so long as no one makes any money from it (ie even if it is no longer avaialble to buy you don`t sell it.)

Skippy

ohkay, i'll add on to that frontierland request here, (how i wish i had invision again to use the requester).

Does anyone have available a master version of the new tomorrowland music loop at wdw? the only thing i could find on #d-c was a pretty bad quality live version. so... anyone?

maelstrom

SkipKid said:
ohkay, i'll add on to that frontierland request here, (how i wish i had invision again to use the requester).

Does anyone have available a master version of the new tomorrowland music loop at wdw? the only thing i could find on #d-c was a pretty bad quality live version. so... anyone?

I've got a live loop that's pretty good. There's a few parts where you can hear people on it, but except for that it's good.

Skippy

yeah.. i just found the one i think your talking about a little while ago, and it is good quality, hard to believe its live mostly. But now i'm going to change what i was looking for.. :rolleyes:

I know as tomorrowland music loops go, there was the one from 1989?-2003, which was great (bubble shuffle, behind the waterfall), and then there was the latest loop, 2003-now. But I've read that there was a loop in between the two i've listed above, only played for a few months in 2003.

Once again... any information like track listing or places on #d-c where i can find it... let me know. :eek:

yea the radio parts of the jungle cruise would be outstanding to get!!! I loved my guide... jevon, or jawon, not sure what it was exactly buut he had a pun for everyline he spoke, it was AWESOME, we went on it right before it was gonna close before e-ride night was about to begin....

SIGHHHH i miss it

Angie

tigger248

I have a considerable amount of park music, mostly things I've found on #Disney-Central. However, there is something I've been searching for that I can't seem to find. It's the Liberty Square background loop. I just love that loop! All that I've found is an old loop (from 1971 I think) and a poor quality live recording of the current loop. If anyone has a better copy of the current loop, I'd be your new best friend if you could send a copy my way.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The only non 1971 loops Ive found are Hall of Presidents areas and 3 called Liberty Square area BGM 1-3.... mainly with fife and drums. Would these bee any good?

maelstrom

Marni, have you got the Pizzafari loop? Also, at some point, I don't know if it was in DL or WDW or both, they had a steel drum band, and didn't they have a CD? I know my uncle would love it.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
All I have is `Animal Kingdom Pizzafari area loop` - runtime 3:10.

I`m doing something for you right now maelstrom - PM you soon.

tigger248

marni1971 said:
The only non 1971 loops Ive found are Hall of Presidents areas and 3 called Liberty Square area BGM 1-3.... mainly with fife and drums. Would these bee any good?

Yes! Is there any way you could send them my way? If so, I can give you my email address or I have yahoo messenger. I'm not sure which is better. Thanks!

Little Green Men

Sorry to bump this nine year old thread but I was searching to see if anyone had the full lyrics for Take Flight. There's a video on youtube that has some of the song with different lyrics starting at 3:59

It sounds like the lyrics were
It's a whole different world when you take flight, going free and.... in the sky. Lift off your dreams to a new height... where you fly.

Idk if you have found a full version of the song since this post?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom